• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TODAY is last Open Practice - Pads too

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Popeye's? Did you just say I got motherf'ing Popeye's?!?

I hope they cancel the laser light show at Stone Mountain! How do you like that?

ROFL

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Dear lord baby Jesus, or as our brothers to the south call you, Jesús, we thank you so much for this bountiful harvest.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

So people went to the practice, got a look at things, came back to this thread so they could share the good news of a picture with everyone... wow someone can use the gallery. I mean correct me if I'm wrong. I really wish I was in Tampa right now to see at least something. Does anyone have a summary of the practice? What went right, wrong, and what they need to improve on.... or have or have not improved on? How did the WR look in your opinion? Are the RBs looking good? How's the speed on the defensive line? Any ends catch your eye? I mean those things are what I thought people would be discussing in a blog about the final open practice. This reads like something that would appear on an Ellen or Oprah blog... pictures :offtopic: .... smh :wtf:

Thanks for setting us all straight with your incredibly substantive post. I mean, you're just bringing SO MUCH great info to the table. Can't thank you enough.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Popeye's? Did you just say I got motherf'ing Popeye's?!?

I hope they cancel the laser light show at Stone Mountain! How do you like that?

Well, it was canceled, so what! Don't be mad I busted you on your little scheme, Mr. "Publix chicken tender" pretender!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,673
  • Days Won:  424

You guys should have printed out the media guide in the "Downloads" section. :)

Brad, the gallery does not work for me, it's been like this for a year now. How do I fix that?

Look for the Change Theme link in lower left and change to ver 1.1, or something other than TBP6.

If you have done that and still have problems let me know. Thanks.

Brad

it worked great Brad but I like the TBP6 layout so much better I guess I'll have to adjust

Agree completely about TBP6. Leaving it there and it's not a big deal to switch to the 1.1 just to look at the gallery occasionally.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Definitely a Publix wings box. Half eaten of course.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

So people went to the practice, got a look at things, came back to this thread so they could share the good news of a picture with everyone... wow someone can use the gallery.  I mean correct me if I'm wrong.  I really wish I was in Tampa right now to see at least something.  Does anyone have a summary of the practice?  What went right, wrong, and what they need to improve on.... or have or have not improved on?  How did the WR look in your opinion?  Are the RBs looking good?  How's the speed on the defensive line?  Any ends catch your eye?  I mean those things are what I thought people would be discussing in a blog about the final open practice.  This reads like something that would appear on an Ellen or Oprah blog...  pictures   :offtopic: .... smh  :wtf:

All of our resident football analysts are sooo bad they can't see that we don't have a true DT NT to implement the 3-4 full time. I wouldn't put too much stock into what people or their reliable sources say around here anyway.

If you scroll past the first few posts, youcan find this gem that one of our board members was gracious enough to start:

http://thebullspen.com/topic/96989-pics-and-vids-from-fall-camp-2014-hd/

Take that Ellen and Oprah!

As someone who went to practice, why would any of us who were out there bother to share our opinion anymore? Flowers is a great example. I had heard a few people comment on him and I specifically went out of my way to watch him Saturday. I found every person who saw him in person to be accurate in their assessment, the kid needs a lot of work. He's not a bad kid. I don't hate him, his mother, the program, or kittens. He's a true freshman with plenty of room to grow. Upon sharing my opinion, the same people who wanted a report on practice decided we all didn't know **** about football because we weren't all over his jock. So now, this is what you get. Pictures of chicken wings.

Here's the rest of my assessment from Saturday. The offense was lights out. Scored on every drive and looked dominant. The defense was equally as good. They didn't let up a single yard. The offense couldn't do anything. If both units play as well this season, we're going 12-0. Bank on it.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Here's the rest of my assessment from Saturday. The offense was lights out. Scored on every drive and looked dominant. The defense was equally as good. They didn't let up a single yard. The offense couldn't do anything. If both units play as well this season, we're going 12-0. Bank on it.

So was that the portion of practice where Dunkley was playing both ways?

So was that the portion of practice where Dunkley was playing both ways?

He played every snap on both offense and defense. He's legit.