• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lanaris arrested

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

NewEnglandBull - I've made some regrettable decisions in life where I didn't get caught (whether out of necessity, stupidity, etc). They were pretty poor choices to say the least when looking back at the situations. However, I feel like I've grown up quite a bit in the last five years (sad that I connected the dots so late in life - but better late than never in my opinion). If I had gotten caught for those poor choices in my 20's and even early 30's, I'm pretty sure many of you would have had a field day with me on this board. People mature at different points in their lives - plain and simple. Some offenses are forgivable in my opinion after a debt is paid back to society.

I agree with you Sheriff and maybe, just maybe this was a misunderstanding with him leaving from a store without paying. True, people do mature as they get older but the context must be considered. Someone is on a team that gets publicity, someone is suppose to set an example for others, etc. Thus, "some" accountability is necessary (which in the past USF has shown).

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Whatever else happened here, he ain't stupid. I'm withholding judgement until the facts come out.

Four-Time BIG EAST All-Academic Team (2012, 2011, 2010, 2009)

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=1475012

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,430
  • Days Won:  19

fire and replace

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,430
  • Days Won:  19

fire and replace

if charges hold

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

You'd think we could all agree to wait until details emerge before we pick up the pitchforks...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,073
  • Days Won:  469

I can tell you why he's out at 2 AM Hem. He's probably just getting home after a long day at the offices. We're in-season now. Those coaches are in the offices from 5 AM to 11 PM or later during two-a-days. Some of the coaches would sleep in the offices during two-a-days. Wish he would have elected to sleep in the offices last night.

This was a knock you had on Leavitt, you're saying Skip Willie works coaches that hard too? That would explain it.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Who on here knew that Ghost (board member) was Mike Lanaris?  I'm really disappointed in you, Ghost.  :nope:

LOL at the downvote ... guess I picked the wrong person to joke about ...

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Who on here knew that Ghost (board member) was Mike Lanaris? I'm really disappointed in you, Ghost. :nope:

Nobody downvotes the post, they downvote the poster. Someone just wanted to cast their 1 for the day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Who on here knew that Ghost (board member) was Mike Lanaris? I'm really disappointed in you, Ghost. :nope:

Nobody downvotes the post, they downvote the poster. Someone just wanted to cast their 1 for the day.

In my case, you are probably spot on. 

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  433
  • Days Won:  0

Telling stat: Our MLB under Skip Holtz was 5'10, 210lbs and described in the police report as 'medium' build.