• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Woolard Chapter in USF Athletics History. Revenue Sports W-L. Don't read if you are having a good day

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Griffin should never have been fired.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Here are the records below. Feel free to vomit. 

FB record since 2004                     Overall 59-64     47%       Conference 27-45  37.5%

Men's Bball record since 2004       Overall 118-166  41.5%   Conference 43-123  25.9%

Thankfully the Woolard chapter in USF Athletics is finally closed. Well, almost closed, they still have to cut him a fat check.  

What was the basketball record the 10 years prior to this?

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,412
  • Days Won:  43

Here are the records below. Feel free to vomit. 

FB record since 2004                     Overall 59-64     47%       Conference 27-45  37.5%

Men's Bball record since 2004       Overall 118-166  41.5%   Conference 43-123  25.9%

Thankfully the Woolard chapter in USF Athletics is finally closed. Well, almost closed, they still have to cut him a fat check.  

What was the basketball record the 10 years prior to this?

Opps!!!! 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Never mind, we had a 49% winning percentage.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

Thread is perfect example of whiners gotta whine .... Holtz gone, DW gone, Stan gone but they still just can't embrace the future yet.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Thread is perfect example of whiners gotta whine .... Holtz gone, DW gone, Stan gone but they still just can't embrace the future yet.

I can start an OCS thread if you need a break.

I can start an OCS thread if you need a break.

Would be a lot better than seeing this dead horse brought up again. USF fans need to get over it. It is over!!! 

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

How come you didnt post the winning percentages for the new athletic facilities? Pretty biased. 

Honestly, I think you're giving Woolard too much credit for the athletics facilities. They were pretty bad when he came aboard, and I know plans were in place to improve them upon his hire. He simply helped follow through on plans that were already in place. He did a fantastic job on the follow through, but to say that he spearheaded the whole athletics infrastructure improvement initiative from nexus to finish is simply naive.

How come you didnt post the winning percentages for the new athletic facilities? Pretty biased. 

Honestly, I think you're giving Woolard too much credit for the athletics facilities. They were pretty bad when he came aboard, and I know plans were in place to improve them upon his hire. He simply helped follow through on plans that were already in place. He did a fantastic job on the follow through, but to say that he spearheaded the whole athletics infrastructure improvement initiative from nexus to finish is simply naive.

I give most of the thanks and credit to all the donors that put their money into those faciitiies. I give Woolard credit for keeping a good relationship with those donors. To me, and AD must bring in money. Must bring in the best coaching candidates. Must make good scheduling. I think Woolard did a good job in those areas. If Holtz does not flop like he did then maybe football would be in better shape. Heath had to be hired because all the other top candidates turned USF down because of the facilites and lack of winning history. Heath changed that and our next hire should be good. I think USF fans need to stop putting all the blame to Woolard. He is done. We need to move on from that. 

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,425
  • Days Won:  19

I will refer everyone back to this document as well. 2013-14 athletic year not included.

Just been brought... 

According to these figures... We should have built an OCS (due to attendance records and overall performance) OVER renovating the Sun Dome.