• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Woolard Chapter in USF Athletics History. Revenue Sports W-L. Don't read if you are having a good day

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  0

Here are the records below. Feel free to vomit. 

FB record since 2004                     Overall 59-64     47%       Conference 27-45  37.5%

Men's Bball record since 2004       Overall 118-166  41.5%   Conference 43-123  25.9%

Thankfully the Woolard chapter in USF Athletics is finally closed. Well, almost closed, they still have to cut him a fat check.  

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Here are the records below. Feel free to vomit. 

FB record since 2004                     Overall 59-64     47%       Conference 27-45  37.5%

Men's Bball record since 2004       Overall 118-166  41.5%   Conference 43-123  25.9%

Thankfully the Woolard chapter in USF Athletics is finally closed. Well, almost closed, they still have to cut him a fat check.  

+1 

Hear!......F'n...........Hear!

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803

Yep, we are the laughing stock of Florida Basketball, Football, and have been perenial baseball losers for well over a decade. At least under Woolard we were competitive in Soccer, Tennis, Womens Basketball and Softball lol! I'm over the guy,,,will be happy to see Prado go as well.

Edited by bullcocky101

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Don't forget sailing.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,415
  • Days Won:  43

How come you didnt post the winning percentages for the new athletic facilities? Pretty biased. 

Well, we all know how well the dome worked out for Heath. Holtz had the new practice fields. And Prado's had the baseball field for a few years. I think I can do the math without a calculator.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803

Well, we all know how well the dome worked out for Heath. Holtz had the new practice fields. And Prado's had the baseball field for a few years. I think I can do the math without a calculator.

The baseball fields are pretty nice...I am watching the Bulls get their butts handed to them by probably the worst team in the country in luxury!

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,415
  • Days Won:  43

The rock concerts brought tons of revenue. The new SUN DOME has never lost a game yet. The Morsani football practice facility has brought in Jon Gruden. Woolard should at leat get credit for all that.  

The rock concerts brought tons of revenue. The new SUN DOME has never lost a game yet. The Morsani football practice facility has brought in Jon Gruden. Woolard should at leat get credit for all that.

How does any of that apply to the winning percentages you asked about?

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

LOL that out best mbb season ever was the year we were homeless.

The sundome really is an Indian burial ground. . . .