• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So this is depressing

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

Just saw where the baseball team got beat up on by FIU who is #19 in the country.  Not depressing that we lost, more upset that FIU is #19.  WTF? 

At least we didn't have to worry about leaving a lot of men on base.  Only had 5 hits.  They had 18 btw.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,948
  • Days Won:  12

Really wouldn't mind seeing big things from baseball this year...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Ricky, your a champ man... Are you retired? How do you get to all these games? Pretty cool

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

I knew once the team started playing real teams they'd fade some. Call me bad fan, but I really didn't want prado having some good fluke year and getting extensions. Harlan needs to find us a new baseball guy.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

This team has the talent and ability to finish around the. 500 mark at the end of the season and could compete for middle of the pack in the American. Mediocrity would be a very very good thing for a USF team which has been a bottom feeder in nearly every sport. USF just doesn't have the tradition, money, or fanbase that the other programs ahead of us in the state like uf, FSU, Miami, UCF, fiu, and FAU do...

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

This team has the talent and ability to finish around the. 500 mark at the end of the season and could compete for middle of the pack in the American. Mediocrity would be a very very good thing for a USF team which has been a bottom feeder in nearly every sport. USF just doesn't have the tradition, money, or fanbase that the other programs ahead of us in the state like uf, FSU, Miami, UCF, fiu, and FAU do...

Maybe we just close athletics down completely. Is that your suggestion?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Maybe we just close athletics down completely. Is that your suggestion?

His post wreaks of sarcasm.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Don't get me started on baseball. It's so much more insignificant than football and mens basketball, but we have continued to struggle in a talent rich area. The facilities, and not Athletics leadership, were allegedly the culprit. We should be so much more competitive, but the standard is low. Harlan will have a lot to change. That will positively impact baseball too. I say that assuming Judy gives him some slack on the leash. They're all a little too fat and happy as I see it. It makes for a nice club. Hopefully the club's charter gets re-written.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

Don't get me started on baseball. It's so much more insignificant than football and mens basketball, but we have continued to struggle in a talent rich area. The facilities, and not Athletics leadership, were allegedly the culprit. We should be so much more competitive, but the standard is low. Harlan will have a lot to change. That will positively impact baseball too. I say that assuming Judy gives him some slack on the leash. They're all a little too fat and happy as I see it. It makes for a nice club. Hopefully the club's charter gets re-written.

same old song

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  613
  • Days Won:  2

THANK GOD FOR SOFTBALL AND WOMENS BASKETBALL