• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

#USFMBB Bulls vs. Rutgers (AAC Tourney) Official In-Game Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2013-2014 fb and mbb worst ever.

Let's hope this is the bottom. I can't imagine it getting worse.
We'll be paying for 2 ADs, 2 football coaches and 2 basketball coaches through next summer. If we are still losing and paying for all that it will be worse.

So who will go to watch a bunch of losers? They will lose $ this way also.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Goodbye Stan.

Harlan will give him one year and one year only because of the existing years on CSH's contract.  

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Rudd with the brain fart to end the game.

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

LOL

What a perfect example of this season!!!

Its so sad that its hilarious.

I'm past the point of being frustrated in any way

:roflmao:

Seriously....Who didn't see this coming?

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Maybe we can compete against famu and bethune cookman in terms of athletics? Everybody else is miles ahead

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,261

What a great way to end a pathetic season. Couldn't even box out on a critical play. This had to be the worst shooting team i have ever seen. Can't hit a 3, misses Ft's, can't box out on FT, and can only score in the paint. Sorry but this is on Stan and it's time to make a coaching change. Who does everyone think would be a better upgrade over Heath. Howland?

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Harlan said the basketball program does need to be evaluated.

He wants to listen to others and he gets it that fans want to win. He hears it, understands it and he looks forward to looking at it.

When pressed, Harlan would not comment on a potential coaching change with Stan Heath.

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2014/03/12/audio-usf-ad-mark-harlan-no-comment-on-mens-basketball-coaching-change/

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Harlan said the basketball program does need to be evaluated.

He wants to listen to others and he gets it that fans want to win. He hears it, understands it and he looks forward to looking at it.

When pressed, Harlan would not comment on a potential coaching change with Stan Heath.

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2014/03/12/audio-usf-ad-mark-harlan-no-comment-on-mens-basketball-coaching-change/

Greenshaft with some very harsh words for the basketball team

“It’s hard to tolerate mediocrity,†Genshaft said. “Especially with a university that’s on the move and everything else is moving forward except for our revenue sports. I’m really confident about Willie (Taggart) moving forward, but we’ve got to get basketball going.â€

Genshaft then paused before clarifying she meant men’s basketball, as women’s basketball has a chance at a second consecutive NCAA Tournament bid pending a decision on Sunday

Laughing, she referred to the men’s basketball team and made a gagging noise, followed by a hand gesture of a gun to the head, indicating her frustration with the program.

That does not suggest that Heath will be back

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  366

Well it all came full circle today. We lost today for the same reasons we have been losing this year.

1. Can't make Free Throws (they aren't called free for no reason)

2. Lack of effort on little things that help you win games that you learned in 5th Grade like BOXING OUT, Rudd the Senior put no body on that guy when he missed the free throw.

3. Why do our plays take 20 secs to set up a play? I mean come on man can we get something going with a good amount of time left on the shot clock.

4. Everytime we have a group of 5 on the court that are playing very well and brings the team back Coach Heath takes 2 or 3 players out, WHY? I don't get why a coach would do that they just brought you back from 12 points down obvoiusly they are playing well together at the time why mess that up? I watched Coach Heath do this all year. 

I DON'T KNOW WHY I WATCHED SO MANY GAMES THIS YEAR, IT JUST GAVE ME GRAY HAIRS.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

What a great way to end a pathetic season. Couldn't even box out on a critical play. This had to be the worst shooting team i have ever seen. Can't hit a 3, misses Ft's, can't box out on FT, and can only score in the paint. Sorry but this is on Stan and it's time to make a coaching change. Who does everyone think would be a better upgrade over Heath. Howland?

I would take Howland with the quickness