• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCFer Reaction To AD News

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I'm sorry if my posts appear to have venom. The word that best describes how I feel is pity.

Pity for UCF? I'm a Bucs fan and feel nothing but pity for the 49ers and Seahawks too. One will play in the Super Bowl and get a low draft pick. Sucks to be fans of those teams. Same goes for the FSU fans. Having to spend all that money on championship shirts and hats must be weighing them down. Truth is you just are pissed and in denial of where USF sits as it is and are jealous of UCF,crying about it by making up idiot remarks that only make you look more like an idiot.

Give it a rest dude. It's weak. You're weak.

See what I mean?

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

I'm sorry if my posts appear to have venom. The word that best describes how I feel is pity.

Pity for UCF? I'm a Bucs fan and feel nothing but pity for the 49ers and Seahawks too. One will play in the Super Bowl and get a low draft pick. Sucks to be fans of those teams. Same goes for the FSU fans. Having to spend all that money on championship shirts and hats must be weighing them down. Truth is you just are pissed and in denial of where USF sits as it is and are jealous of UCF,crying about it by making up idiot remarks that only make you look more like an idiot.

You are the one here trying to impress USF fans. I can't figure out why you would be doing that if it weren't your own insecurities. Winning the Fiesta Bowl obviously wasn't enough for you, or you wouldn't be here begging for USF fans to validate your team's season. Every post you make is further evidence of this. I didn't seek out a UCF message board - why would I want to talk to a bunch of college graduates reading and writing at a fourth-grade level? You came here to spout your worthless garbage, ergo, you still feel like you have something to prove. Understandably so, I might add.

Edited by gobulls83

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

See what I mean?

You are probably right. I feel like I'm kind of picking on the kids who ride the short bus to school. I don't want to be a bully, so I'll leave you UCF clowns* to your own devices.

* - That's not meant to include you, CPR.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

Whoever the admin is that keeps moving my posts from the main board over here is just being an a hole. What does my post about Pitt and Cuse have to with this? I'm not flaming and have been a member here for a long time. You're just abusing your access. Bunch of babies around here. I'm glad you suck, average 15k in football, are losing your AD and suffering in the AAC. Is that what you're waiting to hear?

Sorry, Goldie, you're being scooped up with the same net needed for your assclown brethren over on the Main board. When this thing dies down a bit I'll be able to be a bit more selective.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

When usf takes the conference and creams ucif next year we will be having the same discussion

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

When are the UCF idiots going to realize that Genshaft couldn't have blocked the TV deal or UCF even if she wanted to?  

The deal was blocked by Pitt and Syracuse who were already negotiating with the ACC and did not want to have to pay a much larger exit fee. 

Pitt and Syracuse were old school Big East, lots of pull with the basketball schools and had more than enough influence to scuttle a deal.  USF was the new kid on the block with no respect from the basketball eight.

I can't believe everyone doesn't understand the obvious.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  74

UCF is hurting for money right now to be able to aford an invite to BIG 12. They owe C-USA exit fees, AAC entrance fees, and the BIG 12 would have to pay most of that off, Wont be happening anytime soon. Sorry.

That wouldnt keep UCF from the B12. We have pretty good ticket and merchandising revenue not to mention athletic fees. Also, I am pretty sure we have credit lines we can tap into if needed.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  74

This didn't need it's own thread.

groupthink is unhealthy , moving posts takes it out of context. And it should be USif, a BCS Trophy is now added to the trophy case in East Orlando. A loud, somehow still arrogant dwindling fanbase over here that is in complete denial

It must be really depressing thinking so little of your own team that even after the biggest win its history (not saying much), you have to rush over to your big brothers and beg for validation. Obviously you know that a single win over a Baylor team that didn't show up doesn't make it not embarrassing to be a UCFer.

This post has so much delusion it is just hilarious. Wow. We beat one of the highest scoring teams in ncaa history , ranked #6 and won a bcs bowl. We lost one game by 3. We finished #10 / 12 on the season. No offense, but USF is far from big brother. I look forward to a great series between these two schools, but in reading a few of your posts, you alone of the most delusion on this board.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

31-14

24-17

64-12

31-24

20-23

Yup. Looks like big brother to me.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Positive move for USF. Next AD will have a much shorter rope I would think, and higher expectations.