• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCFer Reaction To AD News

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Why? Most of your own are scared UCF going to the Big 12 is the reason for this and I pointed out reasons not to be worried.

"Most" are not worried - just a few vocal posters who are in a frenzy over the news of the AD being pushed out, and not thinking about the situation rationally. And that hysteria has calmed down anyway. Everybody knows your crappy school is stuck in this no-man's-land, minor league conference.

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

And they call us UCiF? Speaking of that... I can laugh at the UCiF thing forever. There's no more "if" when beating 2 top 10 schools in one year and winning a BCS Conference title and winning a BCS Bowl happens. USF may be able to "if" that ever happens. There's no if with a trophy car full of trophies exists. There is an "if" when you have empty cases.

And they call us UCiF? Speaking of that... I can laugh at the UCiF thing forever. There's no more "if" when beating 2 top 10 schools in one year and winning a BCS Conference title and winning a BCS Bowl happens. USF may be able to "if" that ever happens. There's no if with a trophy car full of trophies exists. There is an "if" when you have empty cases.

...?

We'll just chalk this up as further evidence that UCFers can't read. Your comment has nothing to do with anything that has been a part of this conversation. (Sorry, I know there are a few big words there. Get a dictio ... a book of words and what they mean and stuff.)

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

Buddy of mine (booster) says it was from basketball violations with players/recruits and Judy is using it as cause to remove the under-performing AD and start an immediate nation wide search for a replacement. Let's be honest folks, Judy's job relies on this next AD working out...If not she gets the can next.

I don't think there is a chance. USF continues to make the kinds of academic strides, research funding strides, and things outside of sports and Judy could cancel football. I know this is a sports message board and we all live and die based on how 18 - 22 year old kids perform at one or two key sports, but that isn't how anyone who matters measures USF (or any other institution for that matter).

It can when athletics has room to bring in a substantial amount more of money. She blew the TV deal.

+1

She blocked an espn deal for a 10 school league , Woulard is getting the blame but she is calling the shots and is the problem. Starts from the Top

actually if i remember correctly.............. it started from the bottom now were here.

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

This thread has nothing to do with the topic at hand. I didn't create it. It was created by some admin using my replies to posts on the main board and forwarded here.

But I will say this, you're right. We are both stuck in this CUSA 2.0 conference for a whille. Our home schedule for 2014 is...

??? (FIU is cancelled)

BYU

Temple

Memphis

SMU

Tulane, Tulsa or Cincy

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,993
  • Days Won:  12

Goldenbuc i appreciate your two cents. Bulls, UCF pisses me off as much as anything but come on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

This didn't need it's own thread.

groupthink is unhealthy , moving posts takes it out of context. And it should be USif, a BCS Trophy is now added to the trophy case in East Orlando. A loud, somehow still arrogant dwindling fanbase over here that is in complete denial

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,651
  • Days Won:  424

groupthink is unhealthy , moving posts takes it out of context. And it should be USif, a BCS Trophy is now added to the trophy case in East Orlando. A loud, somehow still arrogant dwindling fanbase over here that is in complete denial

Then post here, where you don't have to worry about them being moved and taken out of context ...

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

If UCF goes to the BIG 12 over USF it will be because they have earned it. No USF fans should be upset with UCF by trying to better their situation. UCF has improved. It was not that long ago when they were at the bottom. I give them credit for moving up. 

It must be really depressing thinking so little of your own team that even after the biggest win its history (not saying much), you have to rush over to your big brothers and beg for validation. Obviously you know that a single win over a Baylor team that didn't show up doesn't make it not embarrassing to be a UCFer.

Edited by gobulls83