• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCFer Reaction To AD News

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

If UCF goes to the BIG 12 over USF it will be because they have earned it. No USF fans should be upset with UCF by trying to better their situation. UCF has improved. It was not that long ago when they were at the bottom. I give them credit for moving up. 

Just like Rutgers "earned" its spot in the Big 10? And Pitt and Syracuse "earned" their spots in the ACC? Or like USF "earned" its spot in the Big East in the first place?

What, exactly, do you think UCF has done to "earn" a spot in the Big XII? Won three noteworthy games in their 35-year history of football? Please. Wins and losses have nothing to do with anything, but even if they did, UCF hasn't done ****. UCF isn't going to the Big XII. I wish people would stop this ******** - all it does is attract more flies as they come over here in search of validation for their sorry-ass school.

Edited by gobulls83

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

If your source is the same as my source (someone very in the know) than their is something more to UCF joining the Big 12 with another undisclosed school. I'm always reluctant to believe these rumors, but its becoming more than just talk.

Didn't need the Tostitos avatar to tell this is a Kanigit, just look at the grammar and spelling, it's too easy to spot the trolls from Mousetown.

At UCF sporting events, when the fans chant "U-C-F!" they aren't doing it to support their teams, they are just preparing for the next day's spelling test. Sadly, most of them still fail.

Edited by gobulls83

Seriously though, nobody takes you seriously.

Well, maybe your mom? I doubt it though.

Edited by gobulls83

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Wow an internet tough guy who works for the grammar police for a living.

Which is way worse than trolling a "rival's" message boards...

Edited by Bull Martin

Look, dude. I get why you're here - if I had the misfortune of being a UCF student or grad, I'd be desperate to find a source of intelligent or stimulating conversation as well. Sitting in freshman English classes and struggling over that tough third page of The Three Little Pigs must get repetitive after a while. But that doesn't mean anybody here is going to take your trolling seriously. Even someone who went to UCF must be able to understand what makes you so pathetic?

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,990
  • Days Won:  12

Surprisingly sound logic.

My only concern is with the nature of the package deal. It is as if UCF had to give some sort of permission for us to get in. I doubt the Big 12 is at the whim of UCF's preference on who gets in. I am sure them going to bat for us helps, but again I doubt it changes the fundamentals of why USF would be good as a package

Surprisingly sound logic.

My only concern is with the nature of the package deal. It is as if UCF had to give some sort of permission for us to get in. I doubt the Big 12 is at the whim of UCF's preference on who gets in. I am sure them going to bat for us helps, but again I doubt it changes the fundamentals of why USF would be good as a package

Nothing the UCF moron said was true. Acting like it might be true only encourages more UCF morons.

UCF is not going to the Big XII. This should be obvious to everyone.

• Upvote 1

Look, dude. I get why you're here - if I had the misfortune of being a UCF student or grad, I'd be desperate to find a source of intelligent or stimulating conversation as well. Sitting in freshman English classes and struggling over that tough third page of The Three Little Pigs must get repetitive after a while. But that doesn't mean anybody here is going to take your trolling seriously. Even someone who went to UCF must be able to understand what makes you so pathetic?

Just don't become butt hurt again like you were when UCF dominated your conference in the first year if the rumor is true. Maybe make-believe and fairy tales is how you cope with tragedy? Then you should go back and sit on your daddy's lap for another round of "story time".

OK, I take it back: I guess you, as a UCF grad, are in fact dumb enough to not see why you are pathetic.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

You hardly dominated the conference.  You clearly won the conference.  Why make your arguments so foolishly?  At best dominating the conference is embellishing the truth.  In reality it's a flat out lie.  You won the conference  in your first year and followed it up wit ha BCS bowl win.  You have a valid point, but reduce it to ashes with the delivery.

• Upvote 2