• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why are we not seeing Jordan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Why is Jordan Omogbehin not seeing any playing time?  He got 4 minutes of scrub time and made two blocks, scored, and caused an offensive foul from a guy who was beating us up all night.  In post game Heath says he works harder than any other player in practice.

Last year, game time was the incentive for him to work, if he is, why did we go through the entire NC part of the season without lettin him play?  In my opinion he should have received considerable time to see what he can do, build his game time coordination, and inspire the fans.

As a season ticket holder it frustates the hell out of me to see him sit on the bench when we have guys on the court that could give two violation about hustle.  If nothing else, have him come in and lean on their big guy to wear him down.  You put the beast on their center and make the guy try to push 315 lbs around.

Come on Stan, use your assets.  I would rather see you put Jordan in than Perry to give Egbunu a breather.  For that matter, I would rather see him come in when Rudd gets an attitude and decides to stand around.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

OMG has very little basketball skill

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

He does an inadequate job placing the ball in the hoop and/or stopping opponents from doing it.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I think he was on the injured list last game...?

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,699
  • Days Won:  2

He actually looked good the last home game

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,407
  • Days Won:  5

he had a concussion in practice and didn't ravel to the temple game

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  342

Were you a season ticket holder last year? Did you see this guy play at all? He looks like he can barely run, has minimal basketball moves and IQ and just isn't very productive. Surprisingly, he does get pushed around or he is very, very quick to foul. I had high, high hopes for him 2 seasons ago anxiously awaiting the following season to see this 7'3 behemoth. Then I saw him play the following year as a RFr...

I hope he continues to develop as a player as he has not been playing the game long. However, this is only Egbunu's 4th year playing organized basketball and look at him. Not all can be all-star athletes like him though.

Regarding the part about you wanting OMG to come in instead of Perry. I seriously hope you mean that you would rather see Egbunu and Perry already out there AND THEN have OMG come in because to not ask Perry to come in for Egbunu otherwise is just plain crazy. That kid is just as talented and he has so far to go too. He's got some weight to lose and a little bulking up to do. He can't run up and down the floor like Egbunu can yet, but I believe he can be just as talented.

OMG is a fan favorite and is cheered every time he steps on the court. This isn't because he's some great player. I think it's more that it's so cool that we have a GIANT on our team and we want to see this big guy ball out. He's made a play here and there, but the bad seriously outweighs the good on this one. I really like the guy, he just cannot play the game. We can't even do a simple feed down low and a layup or slamma jamma with him. 

I did like how we tried to use him as a wall for the last inbound pass against FGCU. However, that didn't turn out so well, but we still pulled off the W due to the .3 sec rule.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,699

He has progressed. The FGCU play, he did his job. I believe that was one of those plays that Rudd took off and admitted that was his man.

My feelings are this. If you can't put him in to eat up 5-7 mins per game then why use the sscholarship on him.

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,407
  • Days Won:  5

LM is 100% spot on!!

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

he had a concussion in practice and didn't ravel to the temple game

Would you say he unraveled?