• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

expectations > USF

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Have to admit, I'm thinking we need a new AD and fast. DW has done a lot, but time to pass the keys.

Seen this twice from slick in last hour.  Scaring me.

You all are going to need to wait until he retires. DW is such great friends with the people that have the power, so I dont see DW getting fired anytime soon. Just the way it is. We should be happy with the facilty upgrades. And we all should be hoping that CWT turns it around for football. Personally, these people in power are the same that got rid over a coach that was loyal to USF. A coach that broke down in tears after the win at WVU while being interviewed by ESPN aftet the game. How can USF kick that guy out the door after a BS slap??? They are getting what they deserve right now. It sucks for us fans that have to suffer with them, but they killed the golden goose as you like to put it. Not sure how it can be fixed without long term suffering. 

The honorable thing would be to retire NOW and get the hell out of the way.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

I read somewhere Woolard has 18 months until retirement?  Is that right?

Can anyone confirm?  I might be able to reconfigure the Lynch Sack-O-Meter into a Retirement Countdown Machine.

That has just been a rumor. There has not been any kind of announcement from DW or USF that he will be retiring. My guess is if the CWT era does not work out then he might announce his retirement. If the CWT works out great then why would he want to walk away from the glory of saving USF football? That is how I see things working with this situation. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

We should go into every season expecting to go 0-12 or 0-<insert number of games here> for every sport.  That way we will never be disappointed with the results of a season.  :D

Way ahead of you

Getting my prediction in early for the Western Carolina game

Western Carolina

31-17

Tice

McFarland

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Have to admit, I'm thinking we need a new AD and fast. DW has done a lot, but time to pass the keys.

You all are going to need to wait until he retires. DW is such great friends with the people that have the power, so I dont see DW getting fired anytime soon. Just the way it is. We should be happy with the facilty upgrades. And we all should be hoping that CWT turns it around for football. Personally, these people in power are the same that got rid over a coach that was loyal to USF. A coach that broke down in tears after the win at WVU while being interviewed by ESPN aftet the game. How can USF kick that guy out the door after a BS slap??? They are getting what they deserve right now. It sucks for us fans that have to suffer with them, but they killed the golden goose as you like to put it. Not sure how it can be fixed without long term suffering.

A half million plus a year is a lot of honor.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

expectations must always be high

but they must come form the top 

our leaders expectations have been low or non existent

well said. as a fan I expect the absolute 100% best. The leaders appear to expect to rest on their laurels and coast. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

A half million plus a year is a lot of honor.

I guess in a govt job like that anything is possible.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I read somewhere Woolard has 18 months until retirement? Is that right?

Can anyone confirm? I might be able to reconfigure the Lynch Sack-O-Meter into a Retirement Countdown Machine.

LOL!!

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

We should go into every season expecting to go 0-12 or 0-<insert number of games here> for every sport.  That way we will never be disappointed with the results of a season.  :D

Way ahead of you

Getting my prediction in early for the Western Carolina game

Western Carolina

31-17

Tice

McFarland

31-17 would be an improvement over last season's FCS opponent. I don't like your optimism.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

3731.ITS-A-TRAP.gif
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Wonder if Mack Brown would make a good AD? B12 ties, TX oil money, understanding of winning FB and it appears most of TX loved the guy.

Edited by Bullwinkle