• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What would it take for you to give up on this program?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

BullsFanInTX, it's obvious that being a Bulls fan is just too hard for you.  Fortunately, you have Baylor who is having some recent success in your state and probably has plenty of room on their bandwagon for you.  

I'd suggest you think about packing your bags and switching allegiances to teams that are "easier" to root for and won't break your tender heart week after week.  

The last few years are truly showing that Bulls fandom is not for the faint of heart.  Threads like this are truly a microcosm of our team under Skip - whom I'm sure would give you a great big bear hug to ease the pain.  

Time for our fanbase to toughen up with the new Taggart regime.  Be a Bulls fan ... or don't.  Pretty simple.  

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I've removed all of my donations to USF athletics and switched them to one of the general funds. Cancelled my season tickets last year. This was the first year I didn't "comeback" for any game (I've relocated to WA). After the Memphis game, I haven't watched a single snap of USF football. It's improved my weekends drastically. I know for some reason I'm unable to separate that "it's just a game" and will be annoyed all day. It's not worth it.

I still follow the game results, recruiting, etc. I watch all the other sports every chance I get. I have USF memorabilia on my car, in my office, and usually on my person (shirt/hat).

I just don't go through 3 hours of blood boiling, awful football anymore. I don't send money to athletic departments inept at managing it. If that's "giving up" then, yes, I have.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

Won't give up.

Booking my Madison hotel this today.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Never.  I am USF all the way, my wife is an alum, and my son attends there now.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

Today!! I actually feel better about the future with CWT. The season is over and it is behind us now. I expect to see more improvement next season. USF wont be down for that much longer. CWT will build this thing and now he has a frame to build this program on. What I loved about CWT is that he stuck to his guns. Shows confidence in his style and he will not cave in. We have a long term winner on the sidelines for USF. Handles himself in a 1st class manner!! GO BULLS!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

100 losing seasons, should I live that long, wouldn't cause me to give up on USF.

Instead, it motivates me to give more money in hopes that it can be used to help pull ourselves up into success. College football is littered with examples of schools who are competitors essentially due to the generous support of one or a few major boosters. That's what we need here, and that's what I'm looking to do.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

Will never give up until the program is shut down or I am dead. Those are the only ways that will stop me from being a fan

+1

This program will have to cease to exist for me to give up on them.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

This is college football, you never, ever, ever give up on your team.  This is my alma mater, no way I ever give up.  

How could anyone suggest otherwise?

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I would probably give up if Smazza or one of a few others on here were hired as AD, but even then it would be hard to give up on the Bulls. I am expecting Willie T to lead us to national prominence.

Go Bulls!

Edited by namuh-bull