• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What would it take for you to give up on this program?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

What do you mean by giving up on the program.

We endured about 20 years of the worst basketball in history. We are trained to endure. A few more years of dealing with this is child's play compared to that.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I could never give up being a fan. Even this year, I was able to get in a home game & road game, despite living in Jupiter, and all the travel I've had for work this year (including putting my daughter in college).

I hate the losses, but more, I hate the dull, inept offense.  My wife is a die hard WVU fan. They suck this year (worst is years), but at least they put points on the board, and beat Ok St.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

If they hired skip Holtz again.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

I could never give up being a fan. Even this year, I was able to get in a home game & road game, despite living in Jupiter, and all the travel I've had for work this year (including putting my daughter in college).

I hate the losses, but more, I hate the dull, inept offense. My wife is a die hard WVU fan. They suck this year (worst is years), but at least they put points on the board, and beat Ok St.

+1 especially the dull offense comment

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,786
  • Days Won:  3

What would it take for me to give up on the program?

I'm going to assume the term "give up" means to cease to donate and cease to purchase season tickets and cease to attend watch parties for away games.

I would have to say that a complete lack of progress coupled with an acceptance of failure as the norm. Gotta remember, I've spent twenty-odd years following the Bulls basketball program - before football existed - so this rebuilding / setback is probably not as hard on me as it is on some others on the board. I tend to be a lot more patient when it comes to this sort of thing; taking the long term view. And to be clear, "long term" does not mean one season. 

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Will never give up until the program is shut down or I am dead. Those are the only ways that will stop me from being a fan

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

So the team struggles for a few seasons and some people want to no longer support the team!?!?!?!? I didn't even go to the school and will never stop supporting USF..... jeezy peets then go the hell on and start now and stop posting on this board!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

Answer honestly. If this continues for years would you ever figure out something else to do with your Saturdays to save yourself the heartache.

Is you up out yo mind?

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I won't ever give up on the team and program but my enthusiasm is at an all time low.