• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Denzel Ward - OT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

May be for another reason:

@DWard75_: If anyone wants to question my loyalty or reasoning then you don't know the root of this trip, I'll give you guys the inside on it soon.

Seems Bruno didn't like it much though:

@BrunoReagan: USF isn't going to wait forever for you to get on the bus. Either get on or get left behind #GoBulls

Ouch, but I like Bruno being blunt.

What does it say about our country when someone is basically apologizing to the world for taking a trip to one of the best academic institutions in the country and appears to be seriously considering that school?

Sounds to me like we have our priorities screwed up.

Yeah, and we don't even know he's referring to in his message. He's not committed...and has every right to visit any or no schools, subject to NCAA limits. I agree completely...I'm guessing the Tweets from Regan & MWhite are more fun & ribbing than anything else.

Of course, if I were in his position, I'd be doing the same thing (taking visits), but it's coming down to the wire. All Bruno is saying is our class is filling up and there might not be a spot for him if he keeps on procrastinating.. He isn't lying or anything. He's not some 5 star, high 4 star recruit that every school in the country is going after that can wait til the last minute to do the hat dance.

I'm not saying Bruno's comment was off base at all. I'm just saying that by his tweet it looks like people are giving him grief for choosing Vanderbilt. I personally wouldn't have wanted to go to Vandy and try to fit into that culture. I just find it sad if people are telling him not to go to Vandy because their athletics aren't that good, like the academics don't matter.

We can't sniff Vandy's jock in athletics or academics. I hope its not our fans.

FIFY
. Edited by JTrue

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,624
  • Days Won:  0

Looks like Bruno has no room to talk. These kids need to think before they run their mouths on Twitter. Don't talk tough to other people for not being able to decide and then drop the team you've been committed to for 6+ months at the last minute. He may not have insulted us like Porter didn't but he still looks foolish in regards to his comments he made to Ward.

Edited by NinjaPenguin777

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Looks like Bruno has no room to talk. These kids need to think before they run their mouths on Twitter. Don't talk tough to other people for not being able to decide and then drop the team you've been committed to for 6+ months at the last minute. He may not have insulted us like Porter didn't but he still looks foolish in regards to his comments he made to Ward.

Amen brother

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  119
  • Days Won:  0

Syracuse posts all over his twitter the past few days, I'll be surprised if Ward comes here

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

We'll know soon

Spread the word 10 AM CST , I will be announcing my decision on Wednesday live on campusinsiders.com ! #SigningDay #Syracuse #USF #Vandy

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

We'll know soon

Spread the word 10 AM CST , I will be announcing my decision on Wednesday live on campusinsiders.com ! #SigningDay #Syracuse #USF #Vandy

I'm guessing Vandy.  They are pushing HARD on fence straddlers, and need to replace the 10 guys sucked away by PSU.

But, I'm more wrong than right in these guesses, so rest easy guys.

Nobody decomitts two weeks before signing day only to recommit on signing day.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Nobody decomitts two weeks before signing day only to recommit on signing day.

He wasn't committed to any of those schools...

Sorry, thinking of Bruno.