• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Post game comments

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,990
  • Days Won:  12

Excuse me, i have to go crush several prescription pain killers and mix them into a handle of jack. If you dont see me in a day or so, I've decided to shave my body hair and become a monk

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

His comments are no better than Holtz's were

There is absolutely nothing a coach that's losing like this can say post game to make people happy .... Why do you all even care what he says after games .... other than another thing to whine about it.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

He apologized for the performance,( accepted) He said we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot(true). He also said we panic when we are in position to do good things(1st and goal at the 2). (true)

What else do you want the man to say?  We know he was left a mess, we know the coaches only call the plays, its up to the players to execute(which they are not). Does he need to publicly humiliate them and have them quit on him or does he do as he is doing(take the heat in public and rip into them in practice)?

Give him the rest of this year and Next. If NO improvement next year than its fair to start calling for his head. Until than show up support the team , Stop being a fan from behind the keyboard but in the stands like the  rest of us.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Anyone know what cwt had to say during his post game press conference?

GoUSFBulls.com posted SMU's June Jones' comments, nothing from Coach Taggart yet.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

There is absolutely nothing a coach that's losing like this can say post game to make people happy .... Why do you all even care what he says after games .... other than another thing to whine about it.

Although Taggart does seem to say every post game that our team is not mentally tough and that does get old it is still nowhere near Holtz's post games. I could write up Holt'z post game press conference every week. "I'm proud of our team and the way they fought and competed" (repeat 15 times)

Taggart has said a few times it starts with me, I apologize to bulls nation for our showing tonight (Loss vs mcneese) something Holtz would never do.

There is nothing he can say to make people happy. But what he can say is over and over "this is on me" "I will do everything in my power and will not sleep until this stuff is fixed" etc etc.Instead, to me at least, it tends to be "we've gotta find play makers" "We're not mentally tough" "We're not a good enough team to ____" How about "I've gotta do a better job of calling plays". "I've gotta do a better job of putting players in a situation to succeed" "I've gotta do a better job of putting a game plan together"??

Why do you care what he has to say? Is that a serious question? To see what the coach thinks, where he thinks the problem lies, what he would of done differently, How he is going to attempt to move forward as far as correcting all the penalties, etc etc?

He apologized for the performance,( accepted) He said we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot(true). He also said we panic when we are in position to do good things(1st and goal at the 2). (true)

What else do you want the man to say?  We know he was left a mess, we know the coaches only call the plays, its up to the players to execute(which they are not). Does he need to publicly humiliate them and have them quit on him or does he do as he is doing(take the heat in public and rip into them in practice)?

Give him the rest of this year and Next. If NO improvement next year than its fair to start calling for his head. Until than show up support the team , Stop being a fan from behind the keyboard but in the stands like the  rest of us.

I was in the stands and have been all season. He is taking the heat by saying "we're not a mentally tough team"? Pretty sure that's putting some blame on the players. He is taking the heat by saying "One or two guys just aren't executing and losing focus"? Pretty sure that's putting some blame on the players. He has taken blame for things which I am happy with but don't act like he takes all of the heat in public because he doesn't.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

At this point it is laugh about... I was really just hoping he didn't say something dumb enough to convince the handful of players still "on the bus" to hop off!

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

I am thankful that the Home season is over.

This year was thy worst....

No Passion......

freakin sad

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Although Taggart does seem to say every post game that our team is not mentally tough and that does get old it is still nowhere near Holtz's post games. I could write up Holt'z post game press conference every week. "I'm proud of our team and the way they fought and competed" (repeat 15 times)

Taggart has said a few times it starts with me, I apologize to bulls nation for our showing tonight (Loss vs mcneese) something Holtz would never do.

There is nothing he can say to make people happy. But what he can say is over and over "this is on me" "I will do everything in my power and will not sleep until this stuff is fixed" etc etc.Instead, to me at least, it tends to be "we've gotta find play makers" "We're not mentally tough" "We're not a good enough team to ____" How about "I've gotta do a better job of calling plays". "I've gotta do a better job of putting players in a situation to succeed" "I've gotta do a better job of putting a game plan together"??

Why do you care what he has to say? Is that a serious question? To see what the coach thinks, where he thinks the problem lies, what he would of done differently, How he is going to attempt to move forward as far as correcting all the penalties, etc etc?

Please note the post I was responding to, the one saying that his pg comments were no better than Holtz, which even you obviously disagree with ... There are some that really don't give a **** what is said and will ***** and moan regardless. And I stand by my contention that the ones whining don't really give a crap or care about what he says. They are going to continue to vent regardless ... which is a healthy thing.

Please note the post I was responding to, the one saying that his pg comments were no better than Holtz, which even you obviously disagree with ... There are some that really don't give a **** what is said and will ***** and moan regardless. And I stand by my contention that the ones whining don't really give a crap or care about what he says. They are going to continue to vent regardless ... which is a healthy thing.

gotcha.