• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This may or may not help some of you but......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Coach Willie Taggart was 2-10 during his 1st season at WKU. Although he took over a program that had that won a game in about two years at WKU, I still hope his 1st season is just part of the process. If he gets USF to 7-5 next season, I would be thankful.  I believe he had WKU at 7-5 during his second year. I know the SunBelt is not as strong as the AAC, but it is something to hold out hope for going into next season. 

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

Hope is all we have.

Hope and coffee.  I have coffee 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,786
  • Days Won:  3

Well...it's one of those 'here's why' / root cause sort of thingys. 

You figured, the previous two years were deer-caught-in-the-headlights kind of experiences. What the hell be goin' on mah brotha?! 

At least now you can attribute the aches and pains to part of rebuilding, with the tacit understanding that the dim light at the end of the

tunnel is not an oncoming locomotive.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

I am really shocked that this is where the program is. I honestly still have a hard time believing it. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Days Won:  0

As a UCF fan, I can say I am confident you will find the footing you are used to in a few years (maybe less).

We were winless the first year O'leary came around and he received a huge amount of criticism. Why? Because he pretty much hammered in a new style of play to a group of student athletes that were not accustomed to it.

The next year was followed by an 8 win season. 

It completely sucks to have this kind of season, but I feel as if bulls fans should not be too concerned on the future of the program. USF (and UCF for that matter) have plenty of resources and advantages over many programs. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I am really shocked that this is where the program is. I honestly still have a hard time believing it. 

With the inability of recruiting that Coach Holtz had it shouldn't be too shocking.

Give Coach Taggart another couple of recruiting classes and we will be in a much better situation then were are in right now.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

As a UCF fan, I can say I am confident you will find the footing you are used to in a few years (maybe less).

We were winless the first year O'leary came around and he received a huge amount of criticism. Why? Because he pretty much hammered in a new style of play to a group of student athletes that were not accustomed to it.

It completely sucks to have this kind of season, but I feel as if bulls fans should not be too concerned on the future of the program. USF (and UCF for that matter) have plenty of resources and advantages over many programs.

Classy post, thanks.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

YEA RIGHT GET THE EFF....wait...what...?

A nice UCF fan?.....who comes here to give hope?...

image.png

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

If most Knight fans were like you I would actually make the trip over there for the game. 

• Upvote 2