• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

something i saw in the first half

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,999
  • Days Won:  12

Agree w smazza. Man up and run over anyone not wearing green.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  937
  • Days Won:  0

Ya few plays later we fumbled. Im a fan of lowerng the shoulder but in that situation unnecessary. There was three defenders right there no need for contact

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Getting out of bounds to stop the clock is the right play ya jackass.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

You lower the shoulder to prove a point. First, we're getting our asses kicked up and down the field. Second, DB's chirp non-stop at our WR's every chance they get and will be physical as much as possible before and after the whistle. When a bruising running back has a chance to knock a 5'9" sack of nothing on his ass, he needs to do it.

I believe Teddy Bridgewater is a great QB - I also believe he's never been hit as hard as the hit Dede Lattimore placed on him on the one sack. We did not win the game, but Teddy is probably grateful he got out of Tampa in one piece. He will be laid up in the ice baths all day tomorrow. He's tough as nails - but he took a beating for once. To me, that is the one positive. Actually, the second positive. It's time to see if Mike White will live up to his billing when he plays in Houston this Thursday night (can't wait to see it first hand). Houston has a true frosh QB lighting the world on fire - let's hope we get some of the same magic from our QB. By the way, it was nice seeing Houston lay 49 points on Rutgers. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

You lower the shoulder to prove a point. First, we're getting our asses kicked up and down the field. Second, DB's chirp non-stop at our WR's every chance they get and will be physical as much as possible before and after the whistle. When a bruising running back has a chance to knock a 5'9" sack of nothing on his ass, he needs to do it.

I believe Teddy Bridgewater is a great QB - I also believe he's never been hit as hard as the hit Dede Lattimore placed on him on the one sack. We did not win the game, but Teddy is probably grateful he got out of Tampa in one piece. He will be laid up in the ice baths all day tomorrow. He's tough as nails - but he took a beating for once. To me, that is the one positive. Actually, the second positive. It's time to see if Mike White will live up to his billing when he plays in Houston this Thursday night (can't wait to see it first hand). Houston has a true frosh QB lighting the world on fire - let's hope we get some of the same magic from our QB. By the way, it was nice seeing Houston lay 49 points on Rutgers.

Sheriff, I have to disagree on one point: the hardest TB was ever hit (that I know of) was by Jon Bostic, Florida, in last year's Sugar Bowl.

Still, Lattimore got him twice, on huge sacks. If we tackled better, and had a good O, they'd have carried even more weight.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

I was too busy being happy we ran a play that didn't result in negative yards

This.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Teddy B took a huge non-sack shot early in the game as well, forcing one of his few incompletions. Don't remember who it was that drilled him, but he drove straight through his ribcage as he was finishing his throwing motion. There were a few times where I wouldn't have blamed him if he didn't come back out for the next series

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  1

It's football. When you play you have to finish and make a statement. You have to at least make the DB think you are going to be physical

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Getting out of bounds to stop the clock is the right play ya jackass.

not at that time

you obviously dont know the game or never player or coached

right play was square shoulders;lower one and go right into db

FINISH YOUR RUNS!!!!!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I was too busy being happy we ran a play that didn't result in negative yards

THIS  is very funny

thanks for the sunday am laugh