• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Bowl Game odds.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

It's possible, but we'd have to beat two of the Louisville, Houston, UCF, and Rutgers grouping. I just don't see that happening.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

not  a chance

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,624
  • Days Won:  0

It's hilarious that we could potentially miss a bowl just as easily as we could make a BCS bowl

Its hilarious that people actually believe this after what happened at the beginning of this season. 0% chance of a BCS bowl appearance

Oh I wasn't aware of the fact that you have Biff's sports almanac from the future...Perhaps you should look into what would happen if USF wins the AAC. They go to a BCS bowl. Since the games are played on the field and not on paper we have more than a 0% chance. 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Chances are negative. Talk to me in 3 weeks.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  1

It's hilarious that we could potentially miss a bowl just as easily as we could make a BCS bowl

Its hilarious that people actually believe this after what happened at the beginning of this season. 0% chance of a BCS bowl appearance

Oh I wasn't aware of the fact that you have Biff's sports almanac from the future...Perhaps you should look into what would happen if USF wins the AAC. They go to a BCS bowl. Since the games are played on the field and not on paper we have more than a 0% chance.

Ok and Im going to be the next president. Anyone that has watched more than a commercial break during a football game knows we have zero chance at winning this conference. Bortles and Bridgewater are top 5 QBs in the nation minimum and both are much better than Morris who picked us apart, and a hell of a lot better than that McNeese state guy

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166

Lol Bortles a top 5 QB? Maybe you do have a chance to be the next President if you can say that and keep a straight face

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I was in Vegas this past weekend and the sports books have the money line on our bowl game at +no*******way.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

Don't see it happening. 

And the saddest part is the hope - HOPE - that somehow a losing record of 5-7 gets you to a bowl game. 

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166

I was in Vegas this past weekend and the sports books have the money line on our bowl game at +no*******way.

I'd drop a dollar on that bet.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,804
  • Days Won:  0

Beat Louisville and I put it at 50% chance. Lose to Louisville and it is at 25%.  We have to beat the bad teams, Memphis, SMU, Houston, and one of the good teams (Louisville, UCF, Or Rutgers).