• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

As far as the Louisville game in 2 weeks....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

...obviously it will take an enormous amount of luck if we play the way we did against UConn. The fact that UConn's receivers & DBs couldn't catch anything had alot to do with us winning. We left guys open, they just couldn't execute the throw and catch. Eveld was hitting UConn defenders in the hands, they just could not catch. Early in that game it seemed that if Eveld couldn't find a receiver in .5 seconds, he would immediately panic (whether there was pressure or not) and just take off running in some random direction. Zero pocket presence. That has to be one of the poorest performances by any team ever that produced a W, but I'll take it.

Edited by USFBulls727

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  59
  • Days Won:  0

...obviously it will take an enormous amount of luck if we play the way we did against UConn. The fact that UConn's receivers & DBs couldn't catch anything had alot to do with us winning. We left guys open, they just couldn't execute the throw and catch. Eveld was hitting UConn defenders in the hands, they just could not catch. Early in that game it seemed that if Eveld couldn't find a receiver in .5 seconds, he would immediately panic (whether there was pressure or not) and just take off running in some random direction. Zero pocket presence. That has to be one of the poorest performances by any team ever that produced a W, but I'll take it.

Yup luckily only a few people saw the game so the W feels good

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

Yup luckily only a few people saw the game so the W feels good

It feels good if the world saw it. Go troll elsewhere.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  0

I suggest giving the points next week.  Our 2-0 record in "conference" (such as it is) looks a lot better than it is. 

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I suggest giving the points next week.  Our 2-0 record in "conference" (such as it is) looks a lot better than it is.

I'd be willing to throw in extra

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166

All I know is that every trick in the book should be pulled out for this one. Reverses, flea flickers, fake punts, onside kicks, exotic blitzes.

Won't likely be enough, but pull em all out.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

Our best chance is Louisville having a tough win against UCF and coming to RayJay flat.

We will need a much better game on both offense and defense (special teams has been very good).

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,003
  • Days Won:  12

I will say that while the wins have been ugly, if we are being results based, we are leaps and bounds ahead of where I thought we would be two weeks ago. Imagine what else could happen this season. If we can beat two more teams, we go .500 in conference.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Louisville's receivers are not going to drop wide open throws, and Teddy B will be placing them squarely in their hands, unlike UConn's QB that either overthrew receivers or had his passes dropped. Point is, our secondary got seriously bailed out today by bad WRs, and that will probably be the last we see of that for a while.  

Hopefully Bench (and Shaw) for that matter can be back and we can make it an offensive slugfest - it's pretty much the only way I see us getting out of that one with a win.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166

We also can't drop INTs and TDs against Louisville.

It would take the perfect storm. Every bounce going for our boys.