• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

As far as the Louisville game in 2 weeks....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

Louisville has the talent on offense to make a Miami type dent by halftime methinks. That is unless our D line can get some pressure. The secondary could get torched otherwise.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  345
  • Days Won:  0

Louisville has the talent on offense to make a Miami type dent by halftime methinks. That is unless our D line can get some pressure. The secondary could get torched otherwise.

Hopefully they bring the same game they brought against Rutgers because that offensive play was nothing to write home about for most of the game.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Miami is better than Louisville from what we've seen so far. Louisville was not impressive vs Rutgers. 

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  488

We need to stick with the "Tampa 2" defense the whole game (until it fails) where Fidel Montgomery sits behind the two LB covering the medium to deep middle.  Give Lynch the freedom to line up as a LB or as a down lineman and let him roam using his instincts to detect the direction of the run plays.  We could give up many yards to them in running, but we'll be able to help our secondary cover down field passes.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

I don't think that Louisville is as good as Miami either. Of course, there is a chance Bridgewater just picks our defense apart, but I'll stick with what I originally said. This game will be more competitive than people think. Eveld vs that defense though could get really ugly....

• Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471

I watched the Usf game and congrats on the win but man that was brutal. Hey though a win is a win but this might be the most comfortable I have felt ever coming down for a Ville/Usf game in a couple weeks :) As far as the Louisville/ Rutgers game and UL not being impressive I agree but if that wasn't impressive not sure what I would call the game yesterday. I think the most impressive thing about UL is their D so far. Should be fun though as always. See you guys in a few weeks.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

You'll never be able to know your D is good against us.  HA!

• Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471

On a flip note. What the heck happened to Uconn? I didn't realize they hadn't won a game,also have losses to Fordham and Buffalo? Geez

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

On a flip note. What the heck happened to Uconn? I didn't realize they hadn't won a game,also have losses to Fordham and Buffalo? Geez

Believe it was tow son not Fordham. But they just fired their head coach. Team just has no offense to speak of though the defense keeps improving.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Paul Pasqualoni happened to UConn. He was to UConn as Kragthorpe was to UL. Or Holtz was to USF. UConn got rid of him ASAP but now they have to recover just like USF is trying to recover from Holtz mess. How Holtz almost beat UL on the road last year is beyond me. It just tells me that UL has a lot of Florida players and both teams are always up for each other. It will be a good game, I believe. USF has a bye week to get better. Our star RB and starting QB didnt play against Uconn due to injury. They should be back for the UL  game. 1st place will be on the line.