• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

you realize you're wasting your time, right?

Of course .... but every minute they spend responding here, or researching meaningless stats about tv ratings, is another safe minute for the little boys in their neighborhood ... and especially so for "Karma" who lives in South Tampa and I have friends with families in that area.

So what you're saying is you have friends with family that have achieved much more than you, so sad.

:rolleyes:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

Well the chatter is all about UCF and Cincy, today on the XM 91 college station they as well said it will be UCF and Cincy. I will believe when I see it but there is a lot of talk about it.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Well the chatter is all about UCF and Cincy, today on the XM 91 college station they as well said it will be UCF and Cincy. I will believe when I see it but there is a lot of talk about it.

People can chatter all they want. Here are the facts. The Big 12 will be able to have a championship game without adding teams 11 & 12. Why would they add two schools that would dilute the financial pie? UCF or any other non P5 school does not make up the financial loss. We should all get used to the AAC because we are going to be here for years and years. No amount of pissing or moaning about travel from WVU or about what the remaining teams who are left out should do will change this. Recruit in Florida? Who cares! Texas has just as many quality recruits (not to mention California). Move on with your lives and enjoy the seasons ahead.

Maybe you should listen to the chatter. The talk is a network has stepped up and will guarantee the Big 12 teams the same amount they are getting now plus money for a title game.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

this thread sux

I for one would rather a UCF/USF move because I believe it's good for both but that is not what it sounds like. I can understand if it's only two why cincy would be one due to proximity to wvu.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Seems like all that would do is create another island, just like wvu has been complaining about

Seems like all that would do is create another island, just like wvu has been complaining about

agreed but as I'm sure you would say, it's better to on that island than were we are today.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

The only thing worse than USF and UCF going to the B12 together would be for UCF to go without us.

The B12 sucks - it would be FAR better for us to get the AAC upgraded to equivalent money than ove to the B12 just for the money.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

The only thing worse than USF and UCF going to the B12 together would be for UCF to go without us.

The B12 sucks - it would be FAR better for us to get the AAC upgraded to equivalent money than ove to the B12 just for the money.

We will go to the B12 and get more $$$ than Texas before the AAC gets upgraded.