• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  35
  • Days Won:  0

If they add Florida to the big 12 it will be both usf and ucf. They won't add only one when they add nothing individually but add value with both together

No. Adding UCF alone adds enough value. UCF has very good TV ratings. Actually its over the Big 12 average. usf lays a turd on TV. Nothing you present about license plates will cure that... still can't believe you used license plates as your rebuttal. LOL

Edited by ekim111777

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

If they add Florida to the big 12 it will be both usf and ucf. They won't add only one when they add nothing individually but add value with both together

No. Adding UCF alone adds enough value. UCF has very good TV ratings. Actually its over the Big 12 average. usf lays a turd on TV. Nothing you present about license plates will cure that... still can't believe you used license plates as your rebuttal. LOL

You mean the rebuttal against your Facebook likes poll? .... They're both just as valid.

You mean the rebuttal against your Facebook likes poll? .... They're both just as valid.

UCF TV ratings >>> usf TV ratings. <End of Thread>

This thread will never end as long as you're around .... and actually, I'm sure when you apply the multiplier based on W/L records, USF TV ratings >>> UCF TV ratings.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

This thread will never end as long as you're around .... and actually, I'm sure when you apply the multiplier based on W/L records, USF TV ratings >>> UCF TV ratings.

you realize you're wasting your time, right?

Exactly 2000bull. He doesn't even realize how completely oblivious he is to the proven facts that matter. Anyways, here's more proof of UCF's TV dominance. Take notice of UCF's average viewers and the Big 12 average viewers. Not to mention the comparison between the other expansion candidates.

http://www.goodbullhunting.com/2013/12/17/5216550/college-football-tv-ratings-2013-regular-season-final-sec

BBB, I can tell you are someone who strives for greatness. How about this? I'll save a spot for you on the UCF bandwagon so you can start enjoying championship football.

Edited by ekim111777

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  115

Look on the bright side bool fans, your above Utah state!

• Downvote 1

Of course .... but every minute they spend responding here, or researching meaningless stats about tv ratings, is another safe minute for the little boys in their neighborhood ... and especially so for "Karma" who lives in South Tampa and I have friends with families in that area.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Of course .... but every minute they spend responding here, or researching meaningless stats about tv ratings, is another safe minute for the little boys in their neighborhood ... and especially so for "Karma" who lives in South Tampa and I have friends with families in that area.

But it's also a minute longer I have to wait for my hash browns...smothered and covered, if you're wondering.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  115

So what you're saying is you have friends with family that have achieved much more than you, so sad.