• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

Guest PCBull14

CJL is 4x better than GOL, and always will be.

Whether CWT is better than GOL remains to be seen ...

I don't think so. CWT almost beat his lying a$$ with one of the most depleated rosters we have had in  awhile. UCF needed a late defensive breakdown to pull that game out. If the defender is in the right place USF wins. USF was the better team for 75% of that game and that was the best team UCF as haver had. Knight fans love to change stats in their favor. Lets not even get started on the Attendence thing that was a huge flame war back in the early 2000's with them.

USF is the better overall athletic program.  Well I guess of you count cheerleading UCF inches closer.

Better recent success in: Mens Basketball, Women's Basketball, Softball, Men's Tennis, Men's Golf, Women's Tennis, and Mens Socceer

The only sport UCF seems to be constantly better then us is Baseball. As we all know for years our Football team was better. I will never forget that 64-12 beatdown.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I don't think so. CWT almost beat his lying a$$ with one of the most depleated rosters we have had in  awhile. UCF needed a late defensive breakdown to pull that game out. If the defender is in the right place USF wins. USF was the better team for 75% of that game and that was the best team UCF as haver had. Knight fans love to change stats in their favor. Lets not even get started on the Attendence thing that was a huge flame war back in the early 2000's with them.

USF is the better overall athletic program.  Well I guess of you count cheerleading UCF inches closer.

Better recent success in: Mens Basketball, Women's Basketball, Softball, Men's Tennis, Men's Golf, Women's Tennis, and Mens Socceer

The only sport UCF seems to be constantly better then us is Baseball. As we all know for years our Football team was better. I will never forget that 64-12 beatdown.

I wouldn't really say that about baseball.

USF won both games last year

Although this year was 1-2.

And USF still holds a 63 - 57 record in baseball

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Glad more of you guys chimed in. Why would you hold up GOL as a shining example of anything? If that same coaching record followed him to Notre Dame instead of UCF, he'd have long-since been fired.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,496
  • Days Won:  13

GOL won championships, CJL won Papajohms and Magic Jack trophys.

I hate UCF and GOL, but I would kill for a BCS game trophy and so would everyone on this board.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

ZING!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

The denial runs deep with this one. The offseason is the best time to be a usf fan. Keep on dreaming kiddo. 

let's not lose sight of the fact that you have contributed as much to the success of UCF football as any one here has.[zilch]. So, any bragging rights on your end is purely on behalf of others responsible for the victories that you somehow pretend are yours.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

The denial runs deep with this one. The offseason is the best time to be a usf fan. Keep on dreaming kiddo. 

let's not lose sight of the fact that you have contributed as much to the success of UCF football as any one here has.[zilch]. So, any bragging rights on your end is purely on behalf of others responsible for the victories that you somehow pretend are yours.

Fiesta Bowl Champs

<End of Thread>

Glad it's over. Now run along and pick up your mop before they catch you using one of the office computers.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Fiesta Bowl Champs

<End of Thread>

Glad it's over. Now run along and pick up your mop before they catch you using one of the office computers.

:roflmao: