• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Elijah Ironside QB Hillgrove High School, Powder Springs GA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

He already signed his LOI.

with?

All kidding aside, good luck to him.  He's proven he can win, and that's a HUGE start.

I think he had 4 offers, DIII, JUCO, Upstart fcs and he went with Cumberland University, an NAIA school that is transitioning to DII. is family being from Tenn may have something to do with it.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

with?

All kidding aside, good luck to him.  He's proven he can win, and that's a HUGE start.

I think he had 4 offers, DIII, JUCO, Upstart fcs and he went with Cumberland University, an NAIA school that is transitioning to DII. is family being from Tenn may have something to do with it.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Daniel Boone College of Wood Carving and Knife throwing

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

with?

Actually Dickwinkle, it's s respected private college. Not that you'd know anything about respect.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Good for him - glad he found a spot.

• Upvote 1

with?

Actually Dickwinkle, it's s respected private college. Not that you'd know anything about respect.

It's a nursing school. More than 1/2 of it's 1200 students major in nursing. I mean I love nurses, have a sister that's one. But as a destination in Football? Give it up man. This dog is dead.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

with?

I never knock a guy for bustin' ace, and getting a free education doing what he loves.

Hope he tears it up...then transfers to USF, and block BW from coming to the signing party. :chair:

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

with?

It's a nursing school. More than 1/2 of it's 1200 students major in nursing. I mean I love nurses, have a sister that's one. But as a destination in Football? Give it up man. This dog is dead.

How dare you.  Cumberland U is famous. From Wiki

The 1916 game against Georgia Tech is famous as the most lopsided-scoring game in the history of college football, which was a 0-222 loss for Cumberland University

Still, kidding aside, he's doing what he loves, and getting a free education (I assume at that level, it's still a full ride, but maybe not?).

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  109
  • Days Won:  0

Wait he's going to be quarterback of a college football team where at least half of the students are nurses? This kid is a freakin genius. He is going to tear it up there and I'm not talking about football.

Edited by USF TD09
  • Upvote 1

Wait he's going to be quarterback of a college football team where at least half of the students are nurses? This kid is a freakin genius. He is going to tear it up there and I'm not talking about football.

There is that........ Who cares if you win or lose by 222.  222 points, I guess Tech missed a couple of extra points. Kicker was prolly suffering severe fatigue from all the XP's and KO's.