• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How far we've fallen...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAi0TznVzgE

This isn't UF, this isn't FSU, this isn't UM

They've got through their ups and downs, and so will we 

You guys that are staying positive and continuing to support your fellow student athletes - good on you for understanding what collegiete athletics are all about

Those who can't stop crying in their beer because we're not ranked #1 in the country - go transfer to another school, and then when they struggle, transfer to another school

Why don't you go visit  - http://gousfbulls.com/

And see the other USF athletics programs that are doing well, and the other athletes that are competing and doing well. They are busting their ass just as much as the football program is, why don't you go support them?

I really hope some of you fair weather fans are just as vocal when the team is doing good, as you are when the team is struggling. Just go to WalMart, buy a TShirt from another college with a successful football program and pretend you got your degree from there.

I back this program through thick and thin, because I was at USF in 1996 when we didn't have a football program, and our bookstore was back behind the post office where parking services is at now. 

This is part of college athletics, one year your program is amazing, the next it's not. Find a way to deal with it

Mike, you may want to change the fan identifier you're using. Fair weather fans have been gone for quite awhile ...

NO ONE ISA CRYIING

I MADE A TON BETTING AGAINST THE BULLS last week

WE SUCK

AND WE Have sucked for years

we dont have  A NUMBER ONE QB OR NUMBER 2 QB

WE HAVE TURNED INTO AN EMBARassment

You do understand why we capitalize some words and not others, right?

Do you mean like EMBAR or FATER?

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  385
  • Days Won:  0

I vaguely remember smazza trying to come off as some hot shot attorney from the West Coast (Its been a while since I've posted on the boards)... Guy is a joke, has never added one meaningful piece of commentary to these boards. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,698
  • Days Won:  108

Just to rub salt into this wound, I just realized that La. Tech has 2 of its first 3 games on TV (tomorrow on FS1) while USF only has 1 of theirs.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

I vaguely remember smazza trying to come off as some hot shot attorney from the West Coast (Its been a while since I've posted on the boards)... Guy is a joke, has never added one meaningful piece of commentary to these boards. 

Not true G4H.  It is the blind squirrel finds nut theory - I mean with 70k posts ya gotta hit some good ones.  Yes he is an attorney in LA and epitomizes the "I make lots of money" therefore I am awesome.  I just try not to feed him because then he posts more.  Try to think of him as the drunk Uncle at Thanksgiving :)

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Not true G4H.  It is the blind squirrel finds nut theory - I mean with 70k posts ya gotta hit some good ones.  Yes he is an attorney in LA and epitomizes the "I make lots of money" therefore I am awesome.  I just try not to feed him because then he posts more.  Try to think of him as the drunk Uncle at Thanksgiving :)

Explains a lot, thanks.