• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OCS Revenue?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Question... How much revenue does a Minnesota, Purdue, or Indiana make each game day when they play a home game?

Does anyone know? I tried searching the net and could not find didly.

I used these colleges because I consider them to be about even with us in average performance.

The reason why I ask is because the Gators bring in $2.5 Million when they play a cupcake team like Wofford, Georgia Southern, or Charleston Southern at home.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-09-05/sports/os-mike-bianchi-gators-hurricanes-final-game-0906-20130905_1_florida-gators-miami-hurricanes-uf

I can only imagine how much they make on game day when LSU or UGA comes to town.

In any event I doubt that we are netting anywhere close to $1 million a game, let alone $2.5 million when we play a cup cake at RayJay.

Edited by Bubba Bull

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I'm not sure, but let me know when you find out, mmkay?  Such a pressing question and I'm sure the answer is quite esoteric.  I commend you for asking the tough questions about a topic that hasn't been broached lately.  

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Yes! An OCS thread, finally!

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I'm not sure, but let me know when you find out, mmkay?  Such a pressing question and I'm sure the answer is quite esoteric.  I commend you for asking the tough questions about a topic that hasn't been broached lately.  

I agree its not pressing, but lets cut the turd here... UF gets $2.5 million a game in revenue when they play a cup cake... I bet we don't get $2.5 million a season playing at RayJay.

• Topic Count:  211
  • Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Question... How much revenue does a Minnesota, Purdue, or Indiana make each game day when they play a home game?

Does anyone know? I tried searching the net and could not find didly.

I used these colleges because I consider them to be about even with us in average performance.

The reason why I ask is because the Gators bring in $2.5 Million when they play a cupcake team like Wofford, Georgia Southern, or Charleston Southern at home.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-09-05/sports/os-mike-bianchi-gators-hurricanes-final-game-0906-20130905_1_florida-gators-miami-hurricanes-uf

I can only imagine how much they make on game day when LSU or UGA comes to town.

In any event I doubt that we are netting anywhere close to $1 million a game, let alone $2.5 million when we play a cup cake at RayJay.

and Just think that is what UF makes without selling beer! :stirpot:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

No need to imagine ... They probably make around $2.5 million.

And ...

i%20like%20where%20this%20thread%20is%20

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'm not sure, but let me know when you find out, mmkay? Such a pressing question and I'm sure the answer is quite esoteric. I commend you for asking the tough questions about a topic that hasn't been broached lately.

I agree its not pressing, but lets cut the turd here... UF gets $2.5 million a game in revenue when they play a cup cake... I bet we don't get $2.5 million a season playing at RayJay.

I bet we don't either. This is a hard hitting thread you've got going, keep up the research.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Trip, hilarious picture.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Since you brought up UF, how much debt do you think they have on the Swamp?  How much debt would we have with our own OCS?  I assure you it would be a hell of a lot more than UF.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

New OCS threads out of thin air = cutting the turd, so anything else after that is redundant.