• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MSU = Nothing To Lose

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I'm taking an optimistic mindset as we enter this game on Saturday. We literally have nothing to lose. If we get blown out, it was expected. The players looked tight and out of sorts against McNeese and I expect them to play loose and have fun on Saturday. Floyd looked lost, confused, and scared out there, while Eveld came in and looked composed. Whether it is Eveld or Bench starting, I think we can go out and compete in this one. We almost assuredly will not win, but I could see us keeping it within 10 to 20 points. So long as we continue to grow and improve from week-to-week this season can still be a success. 

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i had us down for 6 wins

still hoping

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

Also this.

Dan Wolkenâ€@DanWolken2h

Really interesting line on Michigan State-USF has moved 6 points in MSU's favor since the open. Now 23.5. I bet USF bounces back this wk.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I AM LOADING UP ON MSC ON 4 TEAM TEASER

easy money

usf will get slaughtered

how can one expect anything else

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399

Say what you will about McNeese talent, but they had the team 1st thing going.  They executed their game plan and it resulted in a beatdown of a USF team in disarray.  If Michigan St is having their own difficulties deciding on personnel and sorting through issues, they could be vulnerable much like we were week 1.  23 points is an absurd spread and being driven by Joe Q Public's betting, I doubt anyone in the know would lay those points to take a team with no clear QB and a questionable offense.  Can USF's defense stay disciplined?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

easy money

usf will get slaughtered

their offense last week put up 12 points on the 74th rated scoring defense from last year.

they are practicing with 4 QBs to find a starter. they went a combined 17-37 for 116 yards.

have fun giving up 23.5 points on a team that only averaged 20 points per game last year.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399

easy money

usf will get slaughtered

their offense last week put up 12 points on the 74th rated scoring defense from last year.

they are practicing with 4 QBs to find a starter. they went a combined 17-37 for 116 yards.

have fun giving up 23.5 points on a team that only averaged 20 points per game last year.

This is why I cannot see Floyd starting this game.  If ever there was a game to play the safe bet (Eveld), this is it.  You cant have an offensive unit out there making mistakes in this game.  We are sure to have poor offensive output in this one no matter who starts but you cant give their offense life with turnovers.  Eveld is the safer play here.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

easy money

usf will get slaughtered

This is why I cannot see Floyd starting this game.  If ever there was a game to play the safe bet (Eveld), this is it.  You cant have an offensive unit out there making mistakes in this game.  We are sure to have poor offensive output in this one no matter who starts but you cant give their offense life with turnovers.  Eveld is the safer play here.

agreed. this game might not have 23.5 points total. hope our D can get some attitude back.if it gets out of hand then bring floyd or bench in to sling it around. until then play it safe.

Edited by Bull94

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

Say what you will about McNeese talent, but they had the team 1st thing going.  They executed their game plan and it resulted in a beatdown of a USF team in disarray.  If Michigan St is having their own difficulties deciding on personnel and sorting through issues, they could be vulnerable much like we were week 1.  23 points is an absurd spread and being driven by Joe Q Public's betting, I doubt anyone in the know would lay those points to take a team with no clear QB and a questionable offense.  Can USF's defense stay disciplined?

I'm not betting on it.