• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

LEAVITT or Holtz would have never lost that game LIKE that..............embarrassing.

Holtz would have easily lost a game like this.

He never did...

Given the team's downward spiral under Holtz and loss of talent after last season, there's almost no doubt that Holtz would have lost this game. We all saw the end of last year when BJ got hurt, and that was with Barrington, Baker, and the rest of the seniors still on the field.

You comparing losses against BCS schools to this? :roflmao:  He lost by less points to Miami.

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  87
  • Days Won:  0

LEAVITT or Holtz would have never lost that game LIKE that..............embarrassing.

He never did...

Given the team's downward spiral under Holtz and loss of talent after last season, there's almost no doubt that Holtz would have lost this game. We all saw the end of last year when BJ got hurt, and that was with Barrington, Baker, and the rest of the seniors still on the field.

You comparing losses against BCS schools to this? :roflmao:  He lost by less points to Miami.

We scored a combined 22 points in the final 3 games last year, oh and let's not forget the loss to Ball State, WITH BJ Daniels. While it's obviously not acceptable to lose to a 1-AA school, it is my opinion that Holtz would have also lost this game, based on his downward spiral and loss of top talent from last season. Laugh at that if you want to, but I think it's a fairly reasonable opinion.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Like I stated....they would have never lost a game like that, to a division II opponent.  When I played here for one year in 1999, redshirt, we played Division IAA, and we would have beat McNeese St.  Expect a better performance next week, YA RIGHT.

Dude has six posts and comes with this? Please....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

But he's a former player!

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

He never did...

We scored a combined 22 points in the final 3 games last year, oh and let's not forget the loss to Ball State, WITH BJ Daniels. While it's obviously not acceptable to lose to a 1-AA school, it is my opinion that Holtz would have also lost this game, based on his downward spiral and loss of top talent from last season. Laugh at that if you want to, but I think it's a fairly reasonable opinion.

That's your opinion. I think not. That's mine.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

He never did...

You comparing losses against BCS schools to this? :roflmao: He lost by less points to Miami.

That's your opinion. I think not. That's mine.

As bad as Skip was, the only team he lost to with a losing regular season record in 2011 was Temple.

He might have lost to McNeese, who knows, but I don't think the program is THIS bad.

Edited by Joe

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Just seems to me like the kids are not fully on the bus. The clips of CWT on the sidelines looked like he was in total disbelief, as we all undoubtedly were...and it just kept getting worse until the O got a little spark with Bobby out there. It's a tough position to infuse willpower into a bunch of kids that have their heart melting away--best game plan in the nation won't be able to counter that. It takes time to buy belief, and adversity like this might just be a blessing in disguise to get these kids' heads straight.

I hope I never see my team collectively give up like that again.