• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

Like I stated....they would have never lost a game like that, to a division II opponent. When I played here for one year in 1999, redshirt, we played Division IAA, and we would have beat McNeese St. Expect a better performance next week, YA RIGHT.

1) McNeese is not Division II

2) USF played almost exclusively non IA opponents that year, so, yes, we did lose to teams like that.

3) In the unlikely event that you are not a troll and you did play in '99 -- we've done just fine thus far without your 'expert' opinion, so why don't you disappear for another 14 years and give us your take then?

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  6
  • Days Won:  0

HAHAHA, he told you he was worried about McNEESe beating USF.  He should have, every team on the schedule this year, has a good chance of beating them.  They fired a better coaching staff with Leavitt and Holtz.  Although Holtz wasn't as aggressive as he should have been when he was up, Taggert wont get the chance to lose a last minute game, because they wont be up much.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

HAHAHA, he told you he was worried about McNEESe beating USF.  He should have, every team on the schedule this year, has a good chance of beating them.  They fired a better coaching staff with Leavitt and Holtz.  Although Holtz wasn't as aggressive as he should have been when he was up, Taggert wont get the chance to lose a last minute game, because they wont be up much.

Yep. We took a little break during a defense only meeting the week before the Super Bowl to chat about USF's prospects for the upcoming season.

Like I stated....they would have never lost a game like that, to a division II opponent. When I played here for one year in 1999, redshirt, we played Division IAA, and we would have beat McNeese St. Expect a better performance next week, YA RIGHT.

2) USF played almost exclusively non IA opponents that year, so, yes, we did lose to teams like that.

3) In the unlikely event that you are not a troll and you did play in '99 -- we've done just fine thus far without your 'expert' opinion, so why don't you disappear for another 14 years and give us your take then

I have been watching the program for years, since I played, and just think there choice to get rid of two good coaches, for this guy, is a JOKE!!!!

GOOD LUCK, get used to writing about losses.

Yep. We took a little break during a defense only meeting the week before the Super Bowl to chat about USF's prospects for the upcoming season.

Im proud of you making it to the SUPER BOWL, you must be a good player, but I didn't say he didn't say that to you.  TAGGERT was not the way to go, and now we will have to live with it. 

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

3) In the unlikely event that you are not a troll and you did play in '99 -- we've done just fine thus far without your 'expert' opinion, so why don't you disappear for another 14 years and give us your take then

I have been watching the program for years, since I played, and just think there choice to get rid of two good coaches, for this guy, is a JOKE!!!!

GOOD LUCK, get used to writing about losses.

didn't we have enough losses last year to be used to it?

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Holtz would have been coaching the exact same lack of talent, run a soft(er) defense and been seen laughing on the sidelines as McNeese blew the Bulls out last week if he were coaching.

He'd probably even find a way to mismanage the clock in a blow out loss.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,074
  • Days Won:  172

LEAVITT or Holtz would have never lost that game LIKE that..............embarrassing.

a disaster of epic proprotions

not recruiting  qbs to start was taggert's first mistake

starting Floyd was his second

THE TEAM WAS READY TO PLAY AND THEY QUIT------------------ALL BAD SIGNS

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  433
  • Days Won:  1

I'm putting my money on this being a bitter WKU fan/troll. Any takers?

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,074
  • Days Won:  172

MSU WILL TOY WITH US NEXT WEEK

I AM TAKING MSU NEXT WEEK