• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What a Disaster!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

I remember the person who started this thread bragging all game long during the Nevada game last year about how terrible the team was, then disappearing for two weeks when USF came back to win and only returning when they finally lost a game. He is only happy when the team loses and people should not pay too much attention to anything he says.

Not a defense at all of the performance last night. But cpabull is a loser troll and anyone who hasn't blocked him yet should have done so a long, long time ago.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  27
  • Days Won:  0

-Sellular wrote:

And McDonalds State should have way less talent than USF... Not dissing MCS, they whooped us, but how many of their kids were given "D1" offers?

Uh, EVERY single one of them.   You ARE aware that the FCS is Division I, right??    

No offense, but if you're not smart enough to understand that FCS and FBS are two subdivisions within Division I, then I'm not sure you're smart enough to have a conversation about D1 offers, etc...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  52

-Sellular wrote:

And McDonalds State should have way less talent than USF... Not dissing MCS, they whooped us, but how many of their kids were given "D1" offers?

Uh, EVERY single one of them.   You ARE aware that the FCS is Division I, right??    

No offense, but if you're not smart enough to understand that FCS and FBS are two subdivisions within Division I, then I'm not sure you're smart enough to have a conversation about D1 offers, etc...

****, Jay, I was going to jump on that remark but you beat me to it.  

Shakes head.

Doc

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

-Sellular wrote:

****, Jay, I was going to jump on that remark but you beat me to it.  

Shakes head.

Doc

I feel bad. I like you McNeese guys that come here and we're in full meltdown because we lost to you. Sorry about that.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Agreed with JTrue ^^^^ There are more than a few on this board with out-of-control expectations for USF football. This thread creator is one of the worst.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I hate to use the word "expectations" when it comes to USF football. I always hope for the same things: 1) Represent my alma mater well and bring some positive PR to the school since most people only know us from football. 2) Provide me with a few hours of entertainment.

The second part has been a bit of stretch lately and has shaved a few years off of my liver. But hey, we have a dynamite medical program, so I'm hoping we come up with something down the road to make up for the severe damage I've caused myself the last few years.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I hate to use the word "expectations" when it comes to USF football. I always hope for the same things: 1) Represent my alma mater well and bring some positive PR to the school since most people only know us from football. 2) Provide me with a few hours of entertainment.

The second part has been a bit of stretch lately and has shaved a few years off of my liver. But hey, we have a dynamite medical program, so I'm hoping we come up with something down the road to make up for the severe damage I've caused myself the last few years.

You should expect #1.  That's not asking for much.  If anything, the positive PR should be how we handle ourselves after a loss.  

I agree with the word "hope" regarding point #2.  

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

-Sellular wrote:

Really? You're pulling the semantics card? Of course I know the difference. USF 2012 recruiting class was ranked 49th. MSC was ranked 217th. That was the point I was making.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  52

-Sellular wrote:

Really? You're pulling the semantics card? Of course I know the difference. USF 2012 recruiting class was ranked 49th. MSC was ranked 217th. That was the point I was making.

Who is MSC????

Doc

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

I don't know, guys. I'm not happy about the loss, but in a way it cured me of my expectations for this year. I honestly thought we'd do OK, even with a new coach and new system. Had this score been at the Michigan State game, I'd still be holding on to the false hope that we're going to pull things together in the short term. Given that we got our arses handed to us by McNeese State, in a weird way I'm now freed up to just enjoy the rest of the ride. I no longer have any expectations. 0-12 could very well happen, and I'm not going to be down about it anymore. I'm stepping back emotionally and just watching what it is for what it is.

• Upvote 1