• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who is a winner on this team?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847
  • Days Won:  1

Ryan Eppes played well last night.  No one on here will agree but the kid has done everything he has been asked to do. 

He's stuck with this team through 3 position changes riding the bench. Now a fifth year guy, I'd be a bright spot of the team this year if he holds on at fullback and has a great season. He has been a pleasant surprise for sure. Rooting for guys like Eppes, Eveld, and Shaw who can close out their careers strong is what we're left with to be positive about.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  345
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah I thought Eppes played well.  I want to know who gave up.  Aside form some of the people saying Davis, who else do you think coach noticed "gave up" last night.  Those people need to ride the bench and if they can't fix that mentality get em off the team.  That kind of attitude has no place on this, our any other team.  Who do you guys think it was?

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  213

I could be wrong but the play where Floyd threw to Davis near the endzone..his arm was held back by the defender. Maybe there is some chemistry issues between Floyd and Davis..and he prefers a different QB. Either way im sure the offense isn't too happy with the defense and vice versa

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Cliett is the only player who should not be hanging his head in shame after that game.

I don't care how talented Andre Davis is, the mid clearly doesn't give a **** - he needs to ride the pine.

I absolutely agree with this. Davis has a lot of give up in him. The second deep ball Floyd threw to him was very catchable, but he gave no effort on it. He quit last year too. That very easily could have been the turning point in that game, and Matt Floyd's career. Floyd was awful last night, but, if a play like that is made, suddenly we're up 2 scores and Floyd has some confidence rather than thinking that he needs to make a perfect pass on every play.

This, that ball was very catchable.  I've been tired of AD for two years now.  For some reason he gave it all in the Nevada game and hasn't been seen giving effort since.

Mims was everywhere, and I think Giddens even showed a lot of effort.  Sager, as usual.  Some good plays in the secondary until McNeese stopped throwing the ball entirely because the front seven was like swiss cheese.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I could be wrong but the play where Floyd threw to Davis near the endzone..his arm was held back by the defender. Maybe there is some chemistry issues between Floyd and Davis..and he prefers a different QB. Either way im sure the offense isn't too happy with the defense and vice versa

What about his other arm.   Chemistry is different than effort.  Never an excuse not to give effort.

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495

People seem to be overlooking the fact that this team lost a boatload of senior leadership from last year.  

Most of those kids were winners and that type of leadership is tough to replace.