• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

I appreciate it guys... My point is just put it into perspective..... It's just a game, and if tomorrow comes, feel blessed...

:guinness:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

McNeese had 7 drives start in USF territory.

USF had 1 drive start in McNeese territory.

We had 3 turnovers, went 3-13 on 3rd down and had 10 minutes less TOP.

Our punter was horrid too.

Defense was just on the field for far too long and on a very very short field at that. Offense didn't do our defense a single favor tonight. McNeese had 3 straight drives start inside our 45 all caused by the offense or horrible special teams coverage.

No team can win like that, I don't care if it's Alabama or the best NFL team. Everyone needs to chill the f out and let them correct the mistakes. We all knew there would be major growing pains going into the season.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I wonder what standard taggart is held. In the real world this kind of **** is not just unacceptable it's grounds for termination.

this!!! I have fired people for a lot less and would step down with great embarrassment if likely situated. You are what your record says you are and right now he is 0-1 having not competed against a 1-aa team. Talk about being blue collar and getting on the bus all you want but all you need to know is that you are a joke that is out of their league.

If somebody gives you a chicken **** to make dinner well there isn't much you can do with it.  

CWT will get things turned around he built a winner in WKU and will do the same at USF.  Give the guy some time.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

I wonder what standard taggart is held. In the real world this kind of **** is not just unacceptable it's grounds for termination.

this!!! I have fired people for a lot less and would step down with great embarrassment if likely situated. You are what your record says you are and right now he is 0-1 having not competed against a 1-aa team. Talk about being blue collar and getting on the bus all you want but all you need to know is that you are a joke that is out of their league.

Grounds for termination?? And here  I thought the delusional portion of our fanbase had hit new highs last year .... this idiocy tops that.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

If somebody gives you a chicken **** to make dinner well there isn't much you can do with it.

CWT will get things turned around he built a winner in WKU and will do the same at USF. Give the guy some time.

false if you don't believe in the job then don't take it; he wasn't selling this as a plate of crap when he took the the job. We could have lost to mckneese state with holtz and a lot less money.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822
  • Days Won:  0

Seriously? It's a general standard that new head coaches get a pass the first year in college football. I sure bet WKU is happy they didn't fire Taggart after his first year there.

Side note, Skingraft you are in my family's and my own prayers.

Edited by Sipher

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

CWT will get things turned around he built a winner in WKU and will do the same at USF. Give the guy some time.

I don't doubt for one second that Taggart will get things in incredible shape. That being said, no matter how broken the program is what happened tonight should never have happened...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,960
  • Days Won:  12

Idiocy? Yeah that's me man. Sign me the **** up. This loss was flat out plain old ********

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Seriously? It's a general standard that new head coaches get a pass the first year in college football. I sure bet WKU is happy they didn't fire Taggart after his first year there.

Seriously? Worse loss of 1a team to a 1aa team in history? How many first year coaches have there been? This is an off the chart loss and doesn't fit into 'a general standard'.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

Seriously? Worse loss of 1a team to a 1aa team in history? How many first year coaches have there been? This is an off the chart loss and doesn't fit into 'a general standard'.

I sadly agree with slick for the first time in my life that being said if holtz was coaching there would be an endless supply of excuses