• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Willie T still hasn't gotten Holtz out of this team yet

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880
  • Days Won:  0

CWT was left a **** team and has to turn it around. The players are soft.

Only reason holtz had any success at the beginning was he inherited a decent team from CL and you saw each year the team get worse.

This team will get better. Freaking WKU team from last year played Bama tough so I know he can turn this program around give the guy time.

Agree that Skip left us an undeniably SOFT team. Post game comments from CWT about players quitting on the field back that up. Was tonight a train wreck? Yes. Did the players look awful? Yes. Were we outcoached? Yes. I think old Skippy and his soft ways have set this program back five years. Attitudes do not change overnight. CWT will have his hands full trying to right this ship and instill the winning attitude again. We once would take on all comers. Right now we are playing soft and playing scared. I do believe that CWT is the right guy, and I am just going to buckle my seatbelt and hang on for the next couple of years. I would hope many of you are willing to do the same.

Edited by BullGrad95

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Days Won:  0

One positive thing? WIllies post game comments. He didn't sound like a little *****. He sounded like a real man owning up to his mistakes. He said that anyone that quit on the team would be benched. Much more refreshing than Holtz. I'll give Willie a chance as embarrassing as this was. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Of course we are all buckled in.

But it's just sad

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Of course we are all buckled in.

But it's just sad

Well then. You're with us or against us.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,269
  • Days Won:  255

One positive thing? WIllies post game comments. He didn't sound like a little *****. He sounded like a real man owning up to his mistakes. He said that anyone that quit on the team would be benched. Much more refreshing than Holtz. I'll give Willie a chance as embarrassing as this was.

did he include himself and his staff??? Leavitt used to run on the field coach t and holtz couldn't run off fast enough.

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

He should count this as a learning opportunity because that quitting of some of the team was on him and his staff too. I am not talking softness I am talking frustration from being beaten at the coaching level.

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

So he is pulling starters for Michigan St? He needs all the help he can get. Take a clue from the aTm situation and Johnny Football. A partial game sit out will do for talent you sorely need. Or is he flushing the season?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Aw come on. He's not flushing anything, just reasserting who's driving the bus. It's his way or go play at LaTech.

Agree we got out-coached several times, but the O tightened up a lot with Eveld. If those key passes weren't dropped, we exit with a little better feeling. For D though, it never tightened up, so whether he sits them or they go out there and deliver a turd on the field, what's the difference...

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

If benching everyone is what it takes to get this program on track I'm all for it

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

If benching everyone is what it takes to get this program on track I'm all for it

Agreed