• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Now we know what's been going on on Fowler Avenue

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

(UCF AD) Stansbury ended the interview with more talk about the "365-day rivalry" against USF. In April, he talked about the possibility of an all-sports trophy that could incorporate fan and business involvement.

"Us and USF, we're working together to create the new 365-day rivalry that's really looking forward," Stansbury said. "It's the rivalry of the future. I believe it can be the next great rivalry in this country. The fact we're going to now be playing each other every year. We'll be rolling out information about what that rivalry is going to look like. It presents both of us an incredible opportunity as we elevate our brands and become more well-known nationally. Really, when you look at the size of our institutions and the size of our business communities, I think we're going to show what Central Florida and Tampa Bay is all about."

ucfsports.com

That's what we've become.  :nope:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Hopefully, and I stress hopefully, this is only a ploy to get us into a better conference

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I forget, do leap years have 366 days?  Wondering if they've been working together to prepare for that eventuality. 

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

I think the trophy should be a full sized Cadillac or Lincoln Town Car with a 98 year old driving, wearing a hat that barely clears the steering wheel.

Or a Canadian.

Edited by Bullschmutz
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,641
  • Days Won:  424

(UCF AD) Stansbury ended the interview with more talk about the "365-day rivalry" against USF. In April, he talked about the possibility of an all-sports trophy that could incorporate fan and business involvement.

"Us and USF, we're working together to create the new 365-day rivalry that's really looking forward," Stansbury said. "It's the rivalry of the future. I believe it can be the next great rivalry in this country. The fact we're going to now be playing each other every year. We'll be rolling out information about what that rivalry is going to look like. It presents both of us an incredible opportunity as we elevate our brands and become more well-known nationally. Really, when you look at the size of our institutions and the size of our business communities, I think we're going to show what Central Florida and Tampa Bay is all about."

ucfsports.com

That's what we've become.  :nope:

:cry2:

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

Bullschmutz has a great idea. Johnny Carson once joke on TV about all the old people in St. Pete. The mayor it the time replied, "There are no old people in St. Pete. The old people live in Sarasota. Their parents live in St. Pete."

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Whatever. It's not like we can avoid them now, they're in our conference.

Lets hope this "holding hands" either gets us out of the AAC, or only lasts until we leave them behind.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Whatever. It's not like we can avoid them now, they're in our conference.

Lets hope this "holding hands" either gets us out of the AAC, or only lasts until we leave them behind.

This x 1000

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

What am I missing? Where is it talked about What's going on on Fowler?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,641
  • Days Won:  424

What am I missing? Where is it talked about What's going on on Fowler?

You need one of these:

decoder_ring(1).jpg