• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michael Dyer- RB from Auburn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Joe schad and Bo Mattingly said strong had turned him down yesterday

That means Louisville has a good core of RB's and Strong does not want to upset his existing RB's and/or recruits.  At least that is what it says to me.

Joe schad and Bo Mattingly said strong had turned him down yesterday

That means Louisville has a good core of RB's and Strong does not want to upset his existing RB's and/or recruits.  At least that is what it says to me.

Decision was apparently made above Strong

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

Joe Schad â€@schadjoe 4m

Michael Dyer still has USF as option; has been hoping Louisville visit/offer could still be possible

IF he has an offer from us, and wants to be here, commit... a bit annoyed that a chance was given (if we are to believe it has been) but not taken...

(I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE BUTT HURT!)

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

I'm having to change my underwear twice a day with all the butt hurt from the past two years...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Can you blame him? If he's one and done, it's either the St. Pete Bowl or the Orange Bowl.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Joe Schad â€@schadjoe 4m

Michael Dyer still has USF as option; has been hoping Louisville visit/offer could still be possible

IF he has an offer from us, and wants to be here, commit... a bit annoyed that a chance was given (if we are to believe it has been) but not taken...

Butt hurt is not real; it is a product of the thoughts you create .... butt hurt is a choice.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Joe Schad â€@schadjoe 4m

Butt hurt is not real; it is a product of the thoughts you create .... butt hurt is a choice.

It's hard to argue THIS year that USF is better for him, if he's looking for team success and a platform to the NFL.  What we do give is a young coach that can mentor him, and a lock on being not just a starter, but a workhorse putting up big numbers.  I realize we're not the SEC, or even the ACC...and we have to live with that disadvantage.  That said, hopefully Lville passes (I don't think they're as selective as some would want us to believe), and Dyer quits the search & gets to USF campus to get started on his trek to the NFL, after taking us to a 9 win season.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Are we still in the running? Is Michael Dyer waiting for better offers? Would love to see this kid play here and put aside all the drama.

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

Joe Schad â€@schadjoe 3h

So we are his safety net if he can't get an offer from Louisville?

I'm pulling for the USF RBs on the team. I don't care if he comes to USF or not; I've wasted enough time on this guy.

I care about the players who want to be at USF!

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Joe Schad â€@schadjoe 3h

So we are his safety net if he can't get an offer from Louisville?

I'm pulling for the USF RBs on the team. I don't care if he comes to USF or not; I've wasted enough time on this guy.

I care about the players who want to be at USF!

It does make me start to think "good luck elsewhere...you'll regret not taking Taggart's offer".  But that's the baby in me, and I'm trying to quell the SOB.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Joe Schad â€@schadjoe 4m

It's hard to argue THIS year that USF is better for him, if he's looking for team success and a platform to the NFL.  What we do give is a young coach that can mentor him, and a lock on being not just a starter, but a workhorse putting up big numbers.  I realize we're not the SEC, or even the ACC...and we have to live with that disadvantage.  That said, hopefully Lville passes (I don't think they're as selective as some would want us to believe), and Dyer quits the search & gets to USF campus to get started on his trek to the NFL, after taking us to a 9 win season.

What?

You seriously think USF is a better option for him if he wants to go to the NFL than a team that many believe have a legit shot at the NC game?

Seriously?