• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Seat at RJS Question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

For my Bday/Fathers Day the family got me plane tickets and tickets to the homecoming game. Unfortunatly my son got the game tickets off stub hub and got row 1 at the 35 yard line, Louisville side. So the question I have is can I see over the players? Is this a terrible seat? I have only been to RJS once so I have no idea.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

I personally don't like sitting that low. Remember, there's about a 5' wall up to the first row.

Assuming row A, section 136? Did you get club access? How many tickets?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

You have a great son(great gift).   Depends on what view you like, Its more of a personal choice. I like to be up higher to see the play develop and unfold.  I sat in the endzone for Bucs games(season tickets) and also liked the view.  You should be able to see Teddy Heisman up close and personal so that is a good thing.  

You can google Raymond James Interactive Seating chart and look at the views from each seat/ section.

I personally don't like sitting that low. Remember, there's about a 5' wall up to the first row.

Yeah I don't know if I will like it that low but my son was so excited about going to a USF home game for the first time (and I have never been to a USF football homecomming game) I did not want to question the seat quality. It is row A section 136. I have two tickets. My biggest concern is 5ft. tall enough to see over players heads/helmets?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Yeah I don't know if I will like it that low but my son was so excited about going to a USF home game for the first time (and I have never been to a USF football homecomming game) I did not want to question the seat quality. It is row A section 136. I have two tickets. My biggest concern is 5ft. tall enough to see over players heads/helmets?

You'll be fine. I sat in pretty much that exact seat for the FAU game. Had no problem seeing the game or Schnellenburger pick his nose.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,788
  • Days Won:  3

Tough call. Remember, you're not sitting at ground level. You are sitting up about five feet from the field and your section is close to mid field. Here's a shot of that particular section, which - to me - looks like you'll be looking at a lot jerseys and water buckets when the play is near mid-field. Granted, I've never sat there during a game, but I can't imagine they are 'bad' seats, given that you do have the 5-foot elevation over the ground. the second shot is taken from some seats a bit farther back (Seats E9)...:

raymond-james-stadium-nfl-136-800x600.jp

halloweenie-20110121145645.jpg

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

If you don't like the view once ur there, than move to where you like.  Not like we sell out.  (you might run into a few ushers stopping checking your tickets) but they don't do it to everyone or enough. 

People are constantly moving into our section and we have to run them off.

Thanks so much to everyone for the information and the advice. Counting the days until football season begins.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

You should be fine. Those are good seats. I'm in 137 and both sections have quite a few empty seats most games, so if you don't like your seat you shouldn't have a problem finding one a few rows back. If your close enough to the away team kicker, be sure to help chime in with 137's heckling of him :FIREdevil:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Seat 1 in that section is on the 50. I sit in row B and generally have no issue seeing. Only exception is television equipment for nationally televised games.