• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

And the Attempt to Keep Season Ticket Holders from Bailing Begins...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,708
  • Days Won:  108

Just looked at the total.  They included parking so ours stayed the same.

Wait - what??  Mine doesn't appear to include parking.  I see on the site it says we're entered for a shot to WIN free parking..  but that's all.

The total invoice price was on the first page.  I clicked on something to look at the detail and it showed that the total included 3 parking passes for 7 games, $315.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

Wait - what??  Mine doesn't appear to include parking.  I see on the site it says we're entered for a shot to WIN free parking..  but that's all.

It wouldn't unless you paid for reserved parking last season.  You ca add it by checking the box.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,650
  • Days Won:  6

I'm in 114 and per ticket price went from $36.50 last year to $35.72 this year. With 4 tickets over 7 games that will pay for about 3 beers!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  143
  • Days Won:  0

It wouldn't unless you paid for reserved parking last season.  You ca add it by checking the box.

OK - yep, gotcha.  I use one of the private / homeowner lots.

Although - they keep raising their prices too!  $15 / game last year.  I may have to check into 'official' parking.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  69

If I wasn't going to be a student this year I'd sign up for some seats... but since I will be a student, there is no point in me signing up.

I'm technically already on the bus by default.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

Although - they keep raising their prices too!  $15 / game last year.  I may have to check into 'official' parking.

$15 is what the 'official' parking costs and, just as an FYI, all that goes back to USF ...

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

There are two benefits of paying in advance for parking for me.  No 1 is that it is my understanding that all of that money goes to USF.  No.2 (very important for me) is that if you are running late due to work or personal issues or commitments, you can just drive on in park, and slam a beer or some liquor before going in instead of driving around trying to find a place to park.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  143

$15 is what the 'official' parking costs and, just as an FYI, all that goes back to USF ...

I'll have to investigate it then.  I'm usually coming in from the south, down Himes - and the lines to turn into the stadium lots always look backed up (and far away). 

I've always been able to just zip right in and park behind Ch. 28, but if the prices are up again this year...  I dunno.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I'll have to investigate it then.  I'm usually coming in from the south, down Himes - and the lines to turn into the stadium lots always look backed up (and far away). 

I've always been able to just zip right in and park behind Ch. 28, but if the prices are up again this year...  I dunno.

That's why you get there when the gates open. I can tell you from experience, there are no long lines then :thumbsup:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

I have been paying for Oficial parking since the beginning...No stress  I don't need to learn anything new...I DONT HAVE TO WORRY WHO WE ARE PLAYING...NEVER SOLD OUT

And best of all...folding chairs,,natchos, beer,gin and tonic, and new friends the second we park...If  you come  about 2 hours early  you get a cheep buzz and won"t  need to load up in the stadium...

Go Bulls