• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

And the Attempt to Keep Season Ticket Holders from Bailing Begins...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

Dammit! I'm in 124 in row R with you CT and that means they're going to squeeze me for an extra C-Note this season. Don't they know I'm a teacher and don't make any money! Bast***s!

It's the same per game price as last year. We have one extra game on this years schedule.

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

So, since this is for renewals, does this not apply to newbies? I just graduated almost a year ago and was thinking about contributing and getting season tickets. I bought basketball season tickets, but I never made any donation.

I bought season tickets for the first time last year. I was able to buy while others were renewing. Contact a ticket rep and ask when you can purchase your tickets.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I haven't seen my renewal notice as of yet, but there's absolutely no reason they should've gone up after last season other than the price of the 7th home game.

EDIT: Just checked and the only increase I see is the price of the extra home game.

Edited by GoBulls84

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  143
  • Days Won:  0

So, since this is for renewals, does this not apply to newbies? I just graduated almost a year ago and was thinking about contributing and getting season tickets. I bought basketball season tickets, but I never made any donation.

The "donation" is for seating in certain sections and/or club access.  $1000 is our grandfathered rate - I believe our section is up to $5K now!!  :o

Dammit! I'm in 124 in row R with you CT and that means they're going to squeeze me for an extra C-Note this season. Don't they know I'm a teacher and don't make any money! Bast***s!

It's the same per game price as last year. We have one extra game on this years schedule.

I haven't seen my renewal notice as of yet, but there's absolutely no reason they should've gone up after last season other than the price of the 7th home game.

OK - My bad then!!  If that's the case (7th home game), then doing the math it LOOKS like my per game ticket price may have actually gone down a buck or two!!   :GoBulls:

I'll have to go edit my post - and thanks for the info!!   (I'm outta the loop until Sept rolls around lol).

Edited by shibumi

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,708
  • Days Won:  108

Mine appears to be up $38.50 per seat which may be the 7th game that we didn't have last year???

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  490
  • Days Won:  1

Okay, to me that's fine.

But once all the new teams are added to the schedule, I will be very disappointed if we are being to pay as much as we were in the Big East. Before some of you denounce me, let me point out, our (and our conference mates) relevance has clearly been downgraded, as has the quality of our opponets.

Doug Wollard can send me as many letters of renewal as he wants, but he needs to be realistic and realize fan apathy is, if it hash't already going to set in.

I consider paying less for season tickets as another ramification for the reshuffling. Season ticket prices need to reflect the quality of the product on the field. If we do somehow end up in a more relevant conference, I will be happy to pay more for a 'better' product.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,708
  • Days Won:  108

Just looked at the total.  They included parking so ours stayed the same.

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Quality of opponents may go down, but we still have to pay to play at RJS...

Well, I guess I ran out of time to edit my grumpy post about my *assumed* price increase..  Sooooooooooo - sorry to anyone that only read that far and was unaware of the 7th game thing (like I was).  Looks like it's allllllllll good!

I gotta say though, I agree with what BaltoBull is saying.  If you're taking me back to Conf USA - take me back to 2003 prices!   ;-D

Just looked at the total.  They included parking so ours stayed the same.

Wait - what??  Mine doesn't appear to include parking.  I see on the site it says we're entered for a shot to WIN free parking..  but that's all.