• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Transfer Rumors, Tweets, Etc

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I heard he has a girlfriend who got hit by a car and contracted leukemia (cough...cough). Might qualify for Hardship Waiver if true. I I mean she, would be happy to talk to NCAA if necessary(in high pitched voice).

lennay-kekua-holding-sign.jpg

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

Well if he has to sit out a season, I hope they let him throw the football at Hootie during the half time break. Boy will Hootie get a big suprise.  LOL

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,545
  • Days Won:  423

Wow. If he does come would be a "coup".

That is the correct usage of the word ....

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,624
  • Days Won:  0

Well if he has to sit out a season, I hope they let him throw the football at Hootie during the half time break. Boy will Hootie get a big suprise.  LOL

That made me laugh.

On a more serious note. What happens if White wins the starting qb job this year and does relatively well? Does Ely just get stuck being the back up again? Or is it more likely that we RS White this year, and let the two of them compete for the job next year. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  165

That made me laugh.

On a more serious note. What happens if White wins the starting qb job this year and does relatively well? Does Ely just get stuck being the back up again? Or is it more likely that we RS White this year, and let the two of them compete for the job next year. 

Most people transfer because they think it is a better opportunity for them to start- even after they've weighed out everything at their new school.  If White beats him out at QB next year, it probably wasn't meant to be for him to start at QB.. sure can't be any easier to start at Bama vs USF.

Worst case scenario he is a backup QB at his hometown university where people he knows can see him at every home game.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  2

@jdhometeam: Also been told Philip Ely, former Plant QB and Alabama backup, "had no idea" about rumors that he was considering transfer to #USF.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,523

Yeah.  Stuff is coming in from a few Bama folks I know who are saying it was just to screw with him according to twitter feeds they follow with a few kids that are friends with him and are with him right now.  Oh well.  Much ado about nothing.  Party on Wayne...

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

talk about a buzzkill  :bang:

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Asiantii who?

Asianti There might be an opening in Alabama

go Bulls