• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jim Leavitt headed to the superbowl.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Days Won:  0

Next Leavitt will be a DC in the pros. That lb crew is well coached.

Yeah, very likely. Willis was already a great linebacker before Leavitt got there but he helped make the linebacking corps better as a whole. I still think he has a shot at returning to the college ranks as a head coach.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

Next Leavitt will be a DC in the pros. That lb crew is well coached.

Yeah, very likely. Willis was already a great linebacker before Leavitt got there but he helped make the linebacking corps better as a whole. I still think he has a shot at returning to the college ranks as a head coach.

Gotta agree with Del. I think CJL is a DC next and then works his way to HC in the NFL. I think he has left the college game behind and I'm all for it.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Way to go Coach.

Go get those Ravens

Go Niners!

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Thanks Coach..

I am thankfull for your dedication to the bulls.  With our your energy we would not have the program you implimented (started)..

We miss youy and wish you the best

Thanks once again your Bulls

I  am thankfull for Willie Tagart and I believe he will bring USF to the national program that you had envisioned.

Thanks Again  Loyal to the end

USF Bulls Football Donors from the first donation at the inception of the football Program..No More trailers

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

CONGRATS TO CJL. Even with the Niners you are still part of our history. & our current regime, the Harbaugh name lives on at USF through yet another mentee of theirs.

Edited by nobullaboutit

• Topic Count:  696
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Congrats cjl. You are missed and bulls nation is pulling for you.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

The lack of discipline of one of his former players helped.

Oh please

Did you watch the game? I live in Atlanta. You know there is going to be a lot of talk of Nicholas extending what turned out to be a SF scoring drive by throwing a player to the ground.

http://fansided.com/2013/01/20/nfc-championship-49ers-power-back-in-second-but-falcons-lead-24-14-at-halftime/

A 15-yard personal foul penalty on Falcons linebacker Stephen Nicholas a play later moved the Niners even closer and two plays later they had cut Atlanta’s lead to 17-14.

I listened to post-game talk for almost 2 hours on the radio on the way back to Atlanta today and I didn't hear anyone bringing that up.  Maybe it will be in the AJC, who knows?

Niners fan stabbed Falcon fan

Other way 'round. Falcon fan stabbed Niners fan with Niners fan's own knife.

What an idiot. Always hurts worse when you get beat with your own club.

http://deadspin.com/5977526/a-scuffle-between-falcons-and-49ers-fans-outside-the-georgia-dome-led-to-a-stabbing

Nope, E.T. apparently had it correct:  

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/8863456/2013-nfl-playoffs-fan-stabbed-neck-georgia-dome-nfc-championship-game-san-francisco-49ers-atlanta-falcons-report

The victim, a 35-year-old male, was stabbed after punching a San Francisco 49ers fan, witnesses told Channel 2 Action News. After being punched, the 49ers fan stabbed the Falcons fan in the throat area, according to the report.

Definitely pulling for the Niners now ... Kaepernick is fun to watch, far better to watch than Flaccid.  

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

A former USF player was recruiting in San Antonio recently and we took the night to catch up. Pretty funny when he told me that Jim is vastly different coaching in the NFL compared to his days at USF. At USF, Jim was God - when Leavitt spoke, we jumped. He said when he visits Jim now and he watches the 49ers in practice or he and coach Leavitt hang out, Jim told him he will ask the linebackers what drills they want to do in practice (sounds like job success at the next level includes some catering to rich NFL athletes and their egos). Rumor has it Jim is the third craziest coach on that staff (Harbaugh has been known to be nuts in the inner coaching circles). Either way, happy for Jim and the success he is having in San Fran. Not sure about anyone else... but I'm pulling for the Ravens - although I could do without the BS Ray Lewis "praise to God" nonsense. Funny after the Ravens game yesterday, my friends and I were discussing how long Lewis would live after he retires. Consensus was 15 years tops (two of them were doctors where as two of us are just avid sports fans). Ray Lewis will go down as a great player... but you have to wonder if his brain is a big pile of mush.   

• Upvote 1