• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coach T At 'Cuse Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Maybe im jaded, but CWT actually appears at "home" in the pictures. CSH looks fake. Politician... I mean look at him, he's in a jacket and tie, with his passes glaring. CWT just looks like another guy in the crowd.

Old school, New school...

Not a fit, a fit?

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

Let's Get on the Bus-From a Holtz New Era to a top 25 program!

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I'm on board with not talking about how Holtz ran a promising program into the ground with poor recruiting, poor game day coaching, and lack of passion... that is of course if I never have to read about how terrible it was for Leavitt to "plateau" in his time here again... the audacity of him not to win a national championship in 2007... 10 years into football... FOR SHAME!

Oh... wait... we're football fans who have had 3 coaches now. There are always going to be comparisons. Get over it and don't jump down someone's throat for making a comparison. Let's get behind our current coach, and I personally prefer to continue trashing our immediate past coach, but thats just me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Anyone else see him? With about 5 minutes left in the second half he walked through the student section and watched the end of the game with us. He was full of energy. I never could have pictured Holtz doing this. I'm curious if he hired Weiner before or after he stopped by the game.

attachicon.gifTaggart1.jpg

attachicon.gifTaggart2.jpg

What does this have to do with winning football games?

Pretty idiotic comment. Kind of hard to have anything to do with winning football games when it's not football season.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

Maybe im jaded, but CWT actually appears at "home" in the pictures. CSH looks fake. Politician... I mean look at him, he's in a jacket and tie, with his passes glaring. CWT just looks like another guy in the crowd.

Old school, New school...

Not a fit, a fit?

CWT's definitely a better "fit" with the students ..... for whatever that's worth.

I'm on board with not talking about how Holtz ran a promising program into the ground with poor recruiting, poor game day coaching, and lack of passion... that is of course if I never have to read about how terrible it was for Leavitt to "plateau" in his time here again... the audacity of him not to win a national championship in 2007... 10 years into football... FOR SHAME!

Oh... wait... we're football fans who have had 3 coaches now. There are always going to be comparisons. Get over it and don't jump down someone's throat for making a comparison. Let's get behind our current coach, and I personally prefer to continue trashing our immediate past coach, but thats just me.

Nobody's throat was jumped down for just making a comparison ... An erroneous comparison was made and proof was provided to show that.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

Skip was in jacket and tie because his family was being "formally" introduced to USF fans for the first time ( they were in floor seats by the east basket) ....Willie was just a casual visitor!  

BTW How many "guys in the crowd" button the top button on polo shirts?

Edited by mviusa

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

Him chatting with students:

309665_2579935433974_344428664_n.jpg\

431275_4529463627318_2016929325_n.jpg\

Hes the man

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

Him chatting with students:

309665_2579935433974_344428664_n.jpg\

431275_4529463627318_2016929325_n.jpg\

Hes the man

Sure he is........until he starts losing football games!

I'm far from being superstitious or anything but CWT got to the stands and almost immediately Cuse hit the trey that was the dagger ... Just sayin.