• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coach T At 'Cuse Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone else see him? With about 5 minutes left in the second half he walked through the student section and watched the end of the game with us. He was full of energy. I never could have pictured Holtz doing this. I'm curious if he hired Weiner before or after he stopped by the game.

post-9341-0-24169400-1357505791_thumb.jp

post-9341-0-27785200-1357505885_thumb.jp

• Downvote 1

Well excuse me.

I'm a Sophomore. Those pics are taken at the clearly pre-renovated Sun Dome. I wasn't a student here at the time. However, in my year and a half on campus, what I have been exposed to of Holtz, his sad "I'm not to blame" demeanor led me to believe he wouldn't do something like this.

• Topic Count:  169
  • Content Count:  1,251

Well excuse me.

I'm a Sophomore. Those pics are taken at the clearly pre-renovated Sun Dome. I wasn't a student here at the time. However, in my year and a half on campus, what I have been exposed to of Holtz, his sad "I'm not to blame" demeanor led me to believe he wouldn't do something like this.

Fair enough...but Willie t has a lot of work ahead of him....so far everything he's done has all been done before

I'm sorry slick, did I do something to piss you off?

I'm not here to get into a pissing contest about Holtz, I was trying to point out how Coach T was at the game. Don't derail the topic.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

I'm not here to get into a pissing contest about Holtz, I was trying to point out how Coach T was at the game. Don't derail the topic.

Just take your medicine son.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  7

He was sitting next to Rumble with about 10 football recruits. I was sitting in the 200's right behind him. They had a whole section for the recruits and family and he was in the middle talking to all them. About 15 minutes left in the 2nd half I did see some guy call him down by that tunnel and they were talking for about 6-8 minutes. He did get a big grin on his face when that guy did say something right when he got down. That was about 1 something I would say and TBT posted the story about his hire at 241pm. So maybe that was the news? :04-cheers:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Which is fine. I am tired of people kicking Holtz at every opening. He's exited the building, get over it.

with the mess he left our program in are you really surprised? You could probably find la tech board showing him all kinds of love. :D Edited by 2000bull

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  863
  • Days Won:  1

Slick, I feel like Storm merely expressed that Holtz did not seem like the kind of guy to do this kind of thing. As a result, he enjoyed Taggart's company because it seemed new and innovative.

A figure of power traveling through the masses, stopping to smile and greet them as if one of them. It isn't uncommon for students to get excited over.

Now that you've proven him wrong (and me, too, for I was sitting next to Storm today), we can step back and say "hey, Skip was the same way."

Congratulations. Skip took responsibility and hopefully learns from the mistakes he made here at USF. He's been handed yet another school with potential, we will all just have to see what happens.

Meanwhile, Taggart (though doing "what has been done before") is doing and saying the right things for the public. The next step is to see how he fares with recruits (so far, so good from what I hear and read) and then how this translates to the field.

------

OT:

I enjoyed how Taggart was going around looking people in the eye and shaking their hands. I like how he waved to me when I first pointed him out after they got him on the jumbotron. Threw a pair of horns right back at me. Felt great.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

It seemed to be positive

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

Anyone else see him? With about 5 minutes left in the second half he walked through the student section and watched the end of the game with us. He was full of energy. I never could have pictured Holtz doing this. I'm curious if he hired Weiner before or after he stopped by the game.

post-9341-0-24169400-1357505791_thumb.jp

post-9341-0-27785200-1357505885_thumb.jp

What does this have to do with winning football games?