• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Vincent Jackson, OLB, Tampa Jesuit

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Wow, those Missouri hacks have no shame in tweeting

Noticed that, too ... Our hacks need to get their asses in gear. :ph34r:

I'm inclined to concur...in fact, although I've been strictly a Twitter lurker for a while, the Mizzou posters were so active that I tweeted VJJ last night too to give some Bulls rep. I even used the #DreamTeam and #GoBulls hashtags.

What have I become? I can feel myself...changing.........

tempted...but I can't make myself Tweet high school kids.

It's easy, start with grade schoolers and work your way up. ;)

I just remember on the Auman blog, UCF super fan accidentally exposed his identity as William Shepard.  Then, his Twitter account was posted, and he was **** near BEGGING high school kids to come to to UCF.  It seemed like a blend of sad, pathetic, desperate & creepy, all rolled together. 

I'm not judging, as it seems like plenty of our fans, and other schools, do it.  But it just seems wrong...and likely adds to the ego building of these kids, that we later complain about.

To keep it on topic, I was VERY tempted to Tweet Jackson, but didn't.  I don't know where he's headed, but my guess is Mizzou...but I wouldn't be surprised to see him come to USF (after all...could the 247 "experts" be wrong?).

I agree with that. It's embarrassing when grown men and women take it to another level like that. On the other hand, I don't think it's a big deal if a USF fan tweets a "Go Bulls!!" or "Come to USF" or whatever to a 4 star recruit.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I told him that I admired his use of correct grammar lol. He got a kick out of it apparently.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

I told him that I admired his use of correct grammar lol. He got a kick out of it apparently.

I like that his page has that Tampa bay banner on it ... Wishfully thinking, hopefully a sign he wants to stay and rep the area.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I like that his page has that Tampa bay banner on it ... Wishfully thinking, hopefully a sign he wants to stay and rep the area.

I think that stuff is cool, Hem.  It's the grovelling that weirds me out a bit. VJ seems to like the interaction, and doesn't get too crazy.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I think that stuff is cool, Hem.  It's the grovelling that weirds me out a bit. VJ seems to like the interaction, and doesn't get too crazy.

The grown men trying to be friends with these kids is the most uncomfortable.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

The grown men trying to be friends with these kids is the most uncomfortable.

It wouldn't bother me so much if they'd use their real names from the get-go. At least then they might reign in their wilder anonymous tendencies. Maybe.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

Vincent Jackson Jr.â€@VMJacksonJrJan 21

Y'all must've forgotten Vernon Hargreaves had Usf in his top 3 last year...I ain't the only one

These coaches would rather have a better ranked recruiting class than quality commits...sad

Where the Usf fans at tho? Can't join the #DreamTeam if there's no love

Vincent Jackson Jr.â€@VMJacksonJrJan 22

I dont care anymore, I know what school I'm going to and signing day around the corner..

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

These coaches would rather have a better ranked recruiting class than quality commits...sad

Eh?

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Y'all must've forgotten Vernon Hargreaves had Usf in his top 3 last year...I ain't the only one

Where the Usf fans at tho? Can't join the #DreamTeam if there's no love

Vincent Jackson Jr.â€@VMJacksonJrJan 22

I dont care anymore, I know what school I'm going to and signing day around the corner..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfYBsuBzulE

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Eh?

I figured it out now the third time I read it.  Some coaches want to be ranked high by the recruiting services.