• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm on the bus!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

Posted some pics from the presser in the gallery.

Brad you might want to move them to another folder though. For some reason I can't figure out how to add an album.

gallery_7605_4_26462.jpg

swamprat, I can't move the pictures to the Taggart album, would you mind re-uploading? Then I will delete the others. Let me know on this thread. Thanks!

Re-uploaded to the new folder. Delete the others whenever you get to them.

The new folder is here http://thebullspen.c...-coach-taggart/

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Press conference was incredible. I was able to be there in person, and lots of students showed up. Conference room was overflowing. Also free food lol. Taggart was great, but the press conference seemed subdued compared to the very lavish ceremony Holtz had back in 2010 (http://www2.wfla.com...-skip-holtz123/).

Much different circumstances. That hire and press conference was designed to bring the community back together after all the fighting. Also, Holtz is a much bigger name.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

In the words of Gary Shelton

" A new coach has never lost his introductory news conference."

Now, let's see what sort of patience we - here in the inner sanctum - have going forward.

Hopefully this turns out to be a great move for USF, something to show that the ship has been righted.

^this^

I want to believe just as much as the next guy-- and hell yeah it's good to have some raw emotion and up beat conversation for a change with USF football. But we have a looooooong way to go on a very bumpy road folks. Try to hang on

+1 ....

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Anyone know where I can find video of the his press conference?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

On our video tab, or the main index page in the right column...

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Now, let's see what sort of patience we - here in the inner sanctum - have going forward.

Hopefully this turns out to be a great move for USF, something to show that the ship has been righted.

^this^

I want to believe just as much as the next guy-- and hell yeah it's good to have some raw emotion and up beat conversation for a change with USF football. But we have a looooooong way to go on a very bumpy road folks. Try to hang on

and ^^^ this

I'm excited about the hire and its "potential." He sounds very refreshing but he had sound bites just like Holtz did - I'm optimistic about the future but we do have a long way to go. I'm on the bus but I'm not giddy with excitement just yet - I'll admit I was that way after hiring Holtz - lesson learned.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

^this^

and ^^^ this

I'm excited about the hire and its "potential." He sounds very refreshing but he had sound bites just like Holtz did - I'm optimistic about the future but we do have a long way to go. I'm on the bus but I'm not giddy with excitement just yet - I'll admit I was that way after hiring Holtz - lesson learned.

Another +1