• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Willie Taggart

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  149
  • Days Won:  0

I've changed my tune guys. I was flat out wrong about Willie.....he will bleed green and gold and show some f'ing passion on the field. Im sorry for dismissing him because of WKU and he will have my support and I will buy 2 season tickets right after they hire him! Go Bulls!

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

This is exciting. I had no idea who Taggart was but all this talk has me buying into this guy. This guy and Magee. Hopefully either one has the passion that CJL had/has for us.

All this talk?? Seriously I love it when fans talk and everybody jumps on board. When USF hires Taggart or whomever, I'm glad they don't consult any of us That is why we are fans and they make informed decisions not based on emotion - at least I hope so

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I hope this is going well

**** once again I can't see pic...gotta get rid of this windows 97

need more ram and faster cpu.

900mhz and 128mb don't cut it anymore.

This is exciting. I had no idea who Taggart was but all this talk has me buying into this guy. This guy and Magee. Hopefully either one has the passion that CJL had/has for us.

All this talk?? Seriously I love it when fans talk and everybody jumps on board. When USF hires Taggart or whomever, I'm glad they don't consult any of us That is why we are fans and they make informed decisions not based on emotion - at least I hope so

I just want the best for our team and thats why I wanted Zook...to save our recruits and to give us a fighting chance on the field every game. Now after reading everything about the man, I see I was flat out wrong in dismissing him because of record/confernce. He might be the perfect man for our job :iconic_u_black:

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I just want the best for our team and thats why I wanted Zook...to save our recruits and to give us a fighting chance on the field every game. Now after reading everything about the man, I see I was flat out wrong in dismissing him because of record/confernce. He might be the perfect man for our job :iconic_u_black:

If we wanted an all out recruiter I think Butch Jones Davis would be a better hire than Zook

Edited by Bull Martin

• Content Count:  385

I'm already in the mindset that Willie T is going to be our next HC... Feeling good about it

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  332
  • Days Won:  1

Well based on what I've read here and the stuff I researched a bit online, he seems like a good hire. What you said is true though, as fans we would make terrible consultants.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I'm already in the mindset that Willie T is going to be our next HC... Feeling good about it

I sure wouldn't complain.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I've changed my tune guys. I was flat out wrong about Willie.....he will bleed green and gold and show some f'ing passion on the field. Im sorry for dismissing him because of WKU and he will have my support and I will buy 2 season tickets right after they hire him! Go Bulls!

Did you sit in on the interview?

I wish I had those connections.....but I've read like 15-20 articles and tweets from high school coaches/players and peers all saying he is the best fit for us! Hopefully he will become our "saban"