• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Got a question for Coach Holtz? Removal of entire post!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  198
  • Days Won:  0

For the last couple of weeks on the day of the Skip Holtz radio show, USF Athletics creates a Facebook post on their page asking for users to submit questions to be asked at the radio show. This week 99% of questions related to Holtz's resignation or how he destroyed the program. One user went as far as asking something to the effect of how do you sleep at night when all of USF hates you? Anyway less than 2 hours into this thing they deleted the entire post (question and comments).

Edited by sloan1919

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

The same type of answers have been given for several weeks now. I'm surprised they took this one down.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Obviously they are not going to ask Holtz how he sleeps at night. Everyone knows that the roughly 6 million dollars USF has paid Skip thus far probably gets Skip a nice cushy bed to sleep in coupled with his lack of financial troubles in the foreseeable future ($2.5 million buyout), he probably sleeps like a baby.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  198
  • Days Won:  0

Obviously they are not going to ask Holtz how he sleeps at night. Everyone knows that the roughly 6 million dollars USF has paid Skip thus far probably gets Skip a nice cushy bed to sleep in coupled with his lack of financial troubles in the foreseeable future ($2.5 million buyout), he probably sleeps like a baby.

I agree, that question was over the top and inappropriate but that is not the interesting part. Why post such a question in on your FB when you know 99% of it will be steaming hot anger over what a piss poor job your coach is doing? Especially since every week the comments are similar? Maybe they are in denial?

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I agree, that question was over the top and inappropriate but that is not the interesting part. Why post such a question in on your FB when you know 99% of it will be steaming hot anger over what a piss poor job your coach is doing? Especially since every week the comments are similar? Maybe they are in denial?

I'm not sure why they took it down. They've left the rest of them up. Maybe there were enough comments that crossed the line this week.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

When there are essentially only two questions, why leave it up?

1. Will you get fired?

2. Will you quit?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

i always wondered who shows up to that beef's show. i tuned in a for a few min and as they went to commercial each time, it always sounds like the same crowd noise and cow bells.

i have to wonder if that crowd clapping and cow bell noise is piped in from a recording from long ago. certainly there's not one person who has come in and booed at all? i would assume people who say they will may just be classier than they post but i wonder if they pipe in the faux crowd noise going to break so they don't have issues with the fcc if someone is bleeping in the background.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

i always wondered who shows up to that beef's show. i tuned in a for a few min and as they went to commercial each time, it always sounds like the same crowd noise and cow bells.

i have to wonder if that crowd clapping and cow bell noise is piped in from a recording from long ago. certainly there's not one person who has come in and booed at all? i would assume people who say they will may just be classier than they post but i wonder if they pipe in the faux crowd noise going to break so they don't have issues with the fcc if someone is bleeping in the background.

I would think most people would not be man enough to walk in and boo coach Holtz so up close and personal as a sports bar.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  271
  • Days Won:  1

Athletics does this all the time. They gleefully ignore their fans and the real concerns.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

The same type of answers have been given for several weeks now. I'm surprised they took this one down.

I'm more surprised they even opened that up at this point in the season. They should have known the only ones who would respond are the dickheads that did.