• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Got a question for Coach Holtz? Removal of entire post!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

The same type of answers have been given for several weeks now. I'm surprised they took this one down.

I'm more surprised they even opened that up at this point in the season. They should have known the only ones who would respond are the dickheads that did.

So they're dickheads for being pissed at USF and Skip Holtz's performance?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

The same type of answers have been given for several weeks now. I'm surprised they took this one down.

I'm more surprised they even opened that up at this point in the season. They should have known the only ones who would respond are the dickheads that did.

Yeah, I'm not really sure they are **** heads at this point, Trip. When a guy makes a lot more every season than the average fan's household will in the next ten years combined, they have the right to show a little outrage.

High powered people and politicians step down from positions for failing or embarrassing themselves and their companies without hiding behind a $2.5 million buy out. I'm not saying he should step down without pay (though I'd elated), but if he comes back next year and goes 2-10 and gets pounded by UCF at home I would honestly believe that he should step down and refuse the buyout.

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,306
  • Days Won:  10

i always wondered who shows up to that beef's show. i tuned in a for a few min and as they went to commercial each time, it always sounds like the same crowd noise and cow bells.

i have to wonder if that crowd clapping and cow bell noise is piped in from a recording from long ago. certainly there's not one person who has come in and booed at all? i would assume people who say they will may just be classier than they post but i wonder if they pipe in the faux crowd noise going to break so they don't have issues with the fcc if someone is bleeping in the background.

People that want crappy food? :)

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

At least the "dickheads" care enough about the program to be pissed off. Woolard on the other hand is a dickhead for firing Leavitt & Cardieri and not holding everyone to the same standard. Has he ever fired anyone that he has hired ? I just thought of that and do not know the answer.......

• Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

i always wondered who shows up to that beef's show. i tuned in a for a few min and as they went to commercial each time, it always sounds like the same crowd noise and cow bells.

i have to wonder if that crowd clapping and cow bell noise is piped in from a recording from long ago. certainly there's not one person who has come in and booed at all? i would assume people who say they will may just be classier than they post but i wonder if they pipe in the faux crowd noise going to break so they don't have issues with the fcc if someone is bleeping in the background.

I'm there every week. It's not recorded clapping. It's real.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  198
  • Days Won:  0

I'm there every week. It's not recorded clapping. It's real.

Forgive me if this is too personal but do you clap for Holtz when you are there?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

Of course not ....They're dickheads for acting like classless ******** and posting stuff like that.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

At least the "dickheads" care enough about the program to be pissed off.

You can be pissed and not be an ******* ....

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I've seen some of the comments on the Facebook page over the course of the year.

After BJ's injury they had a couple fluff pieces on his recovery and his yardage records and there were our "fans" posting that he was a loser, and that they were glad he was injured so we could move on. Every single post over the last 2 months contains negative commentary from the "fans", even the innocuous USF posts with photographs of the team practicing.

I think people should voice their opinions and I think Skip needs to go, but trashing he team on their page is not the right way to go about it. At all.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

I've seen some of the comments on the Facebook page over the course of the year.

After BJ's injury they had a couple fluff pieces on his recovery and his yardage records and there were our "fans" posting that he was a loser, and that they were glad he was injured so we could move on. Every single post over the last 2 months contains negative commentary from the "fans", even the innocuous USF posts with photographs of the team practicing.

I think people should voice their opinions and I think Skip needs to go, but trashing he team on their page is not the right way to go about it. At all.

+1