• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Do you even care anymore

Do you even care anymore  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I'm a Bull until I die

This. It's why I am sitting here in a hotel room in Louisville. It's why I sat in the dank cold stadium earlier today. It's why I proudly wore my green and gold. I'm a Bull. It's a large part of who I am. Can't change it.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

I care as much about this team as anyone GUARANTEED! But, if you don't feel MORE like your heart has been ripped out than like you still have hope and are just as proud as in 2006 you are flat out lying.

I barely care...a fu(king LOT. And my heart has been ripped out. If you don't feel that way then I think you should stop posting here, or at least keep your comments about others posting to yourself, because those of us who care are going to be upset, we are going to want change, and by god if someone gave up right now I wouldn't blame them. We are 4-13 in our last three years in the big east. FOUR AND THIRTEEN and you tell someone that if they are fed up they aren't real fans. If you AREN'T fed up and the put off by this train reck then YOU aren't a real fan.

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

Bulls fan for life although this year making it very tough to handle heartache. I am emotionally invested and does affect the rest of my day and sometimes longer. I really think we could make bowl although as unlikely as it is. If not reach bowl, at least beat Miami this year. I will be there Saturday as long as I can get off work

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

look-- be honest for a moment and ask yourself one simple question:

Will the Bulls ever have a really terrible season--- not winning a game or going 2-11?

The key word here is EVER--- Of course it is bound to happen to all teams at some point-- a bottoming out so to speak. If you weren't prepared to EVER go through these tough times, you were fooling yourself.

I know-- I know-- there is no legitimate reason why we should be going through it this particular year with the talent we are supposed to have and all the money we shelled out for this coaching staff and facilities in the near term. But it happens folks. Hell-- look at Auburn-- they won a freaking national championship and are getting the dog beat out of them this year (with the same coach no less). So stay the course and look forward. It might even stay bad for a while-- don't give up. hope for better days to come and soon.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Of course I care, Always have and will. I have been to every home FB game since the first game at the Old stadium. Ive been to every bowl game but 2. Ive done at least one road trip a year in addition.

I Cant support Skip and company any longer. He and his crew need to go. If Skip truely cares about this team/program than he will fire Cosh this week. The defensive play calling has been horrific. Skip stop thinking about your buddies first and put the team/players first. Show the Players you really care about them and want them to succeed. FIRE COSH THIS WEEK.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Of course I care, Always have and will. I have been to every home FB game since the first game at the Old stadium. Ive been to every bowl game but 2. Ive done at least one road trip a year in addition.

I Cant support Skip and company any longer. He and his crew need to go. If Skip truely cares about this team/program than he will fire Cosh this week. The defensive play calling has been horrific. Skip stop thinking about your buddies first and put the team/players first. Show the Players you really care about them and want them to succeed. FIRE COSH THIS WEEK.

Cosh should have been fired during the bye week.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

I think it just takes the wind out of your sails. I mean what are the Bulls now playing for ? I will still be going to the games but now the highlight will probably be the tailgate.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I think it just takes the wind out of your sails. I mean what are the Bulls now playing for ? I will still be going to the games but now the highlight will probably be the tailgate.

I can think of only a handful of games over the years that beat out the tailgate as the highlight of game day ... and that's not a knock on the games.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

I am a SF Giants fan born in 1955. Before 2 years ago the Giants hadn't won a World Series since 1954. So I had not seen them win in my lifetime. Once I am a fan, I am a fan. Also a Sixers fan. I know about patience. The year they went 9 - 72 (or whatever it was when they set the record for futility) I watched or listened to every game

Coaches and players come and go. To me a fan isn't a fan just when the team is doing well. My moral and financial support of USF will continue win or lose.

Edited by CousinRicky