• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Athletics Cover Photo on Facebook: Why??

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,648
  • Days Won:  424

USF athletics has updated their cover photo on Facebook and changed it to an aerial view of RJS from the FSU game. Total embarrassment, those were all FSU fans. Really shows this university is asleep at the wheel. Why would you be promoting a picture of a home game where there were more fans from the other team?

The ******* truth hurts ... and what the hell does "promoting a picture" mean? Were they trying to sell copies of it?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

We are at an all time butt hurt high around here

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

whatchu talkin bout guys? we had a red-out, **** looks great!

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

And can anyone confirm that athletics actually showed the UF/LSU game during one of our own baseball game, like alleged in the tweet to McGillis in this voodoofive article states?

image_normal.jpg

students are curious why the UF football game is currently playing at the baseball game..

Bill_Twitter_Photo_normal.jpg

That's a hell of a good question. I'm 30,000 feet up; not sure if I can get that answer just yet. Thanks for checking.

Check DM and get me answer

http://www.voodoofiv...lard-chris-cosh

If so, Athletics may be more asleep at the wheel than posting a picture of a garnet filled Ray Jay. Jeez.

Edited by Paisa el Toro

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

And can anyone confirm that athletics actually showed the UF/LSU game during one of our own baseball game, like alleged in the tweet to McGillis in this voodoofive article states?

image_normal.jpg

students are curious why the UF football game is currently playing at the baseball game..

That's a hell of a good question. I'm 30,000 feet up; not sure if I can get that answer just yet. Thanks for checking.

If so, Athletics may be more asleep at the wheel than posting a picture of a garnet filled Ray Jay. Jeez.

when was this? What baseball game?

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  292
  • Days Won:  0

There was a birthday party being held at the baseball field (yes anyone can rent the space) and that was the biggest game on TV at the time. I was there...we are all USF fans it was just what was on at the time. This was not a USF sanctioned event for those of you blaming USF athletics.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

There was a birthday party being held at the baseball field (yes anyone can rent the space) and that was the biggest game on TV at the time. I was there...we are all USF fans it was just what was on at the time. This was not a USF sanctioned event for those of you blaming USF athletics.

dep_4440365-Mystery-Solved---Magnifying-Glass.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,648
  • Days Won:  424

Killjoy ...

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

YOU MAY NOT WATCH ANYTHING ELSE BUT USF BULLS RELATED MULTIMEDIA, EVER. Grab the pitchforks boys! We got ourselves one of them there TRAITORS!

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

image_normal.jpg

Why wouldn't you start by checking the baseball schedule and realizing that the season has been over for some time?