• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Athletics Cover Photo on Facebook: Why??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

It's a beautiful photo. No one outside of the anal USF fans on this forum would noticed there are garnet shirts in it.

Someone in athletics without a spine just took it down as well.

Read the Facebook responses to the picture... there are more responses then anal USF fans on this forum that actually post.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

It's a beautiful photo. No one outside of the anal USF fans on this forum would noticed there are garnet shirts in it.

Someone in athletics without a spine just took it down as well.

Read the Facebook responses to the picture... there are more responses then anal USF fans on this forum that actually post.

If they're actually taking the time respond there, they're worse than the anal USF fans on this forum.

And can anyone confirm that athletics actually showed the UF/LSU game during one of our own baseball game, like alleged in the tweet to McGillis in this voodoofive article states?

image_normal.jpg

students are curious why the UF football game is currently playing at the baseball game..

Bill_Twitter_Photo_normal.jpg

That's a hell of a good question. I'm 30,000 feet up; not sure if I can get that answer just yet. Thanks for checking.

Check DM and get me answer

http://www.voodoofiv...lard-chris-cosh

If so, Athletics may be more asleep at the wheel than posting a picture of a garnet filled Ray Jay. Jeez.

Why wouldn't you start by checking the baseball schedule and realizing that the season has been over for some time?

Baby steps ... Bless her for even caring it was showing. Hopefully, she'll have her USF sports seasons down soon.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Why wouldn't you start by checking the baseball schedule and realizing that the season has been over for some time?

Thanks, Boom.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

And can anyone confirm that athletics actually showed the UF/LSU game during one of our own baseball game, like alleged in the tweet to McGillis in this voodoofive article states?

image_normal.jpg

students are curious why the UF football game is currently playing at the baseball game..

That's a hell of a good question. I'm 30,000 feet up; not sure if I can get that answer just yet. Thanks for checking.

If so, Athletics may be more asleep at the wheel than posting a picture of a garnet filled Ray Jay. Jeez.

Baby steps ... Bless her for even caring it was showing. Hopefully, she'll have her USF sports seasons down soon.

Was it for sure a birthday party? I walk by there often and see high school teams and "camps" there a lot practicing and scrimmaging.

PS. I know her personally, and she knows when the seasons are, so I'm inclined to believe her when she says there was a game going on.

Edited by outrunner

image_normal.jpg

Was it for sure a birthday party? I walk by there often and see high school teams and "camps" there a lot practicing and scrimmaging.

PS. I know her personally, and she knows when the seasons are, so I'm inclined to believe her when she says there was a game going on.

If I read the tweet right, it was dated last Saturday. If she knows her seasons, then why would she think there was a USF baseball game going on at that time?

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

image_normal.jpg

If I read the tweet right, it was dated last Saturday. If she knows her seasons, then why would she think there was a USF baseball game going on at that time?

She never said it was specifically a USF baseball game. As I said, I have seen numerous scrimmage games there by high school and juco teams.

And what's to say it wasn't the USF guys scrimmaging. I know the softball team has a scrimmage tomorrow evening and Sunday afternoon.

image_normal.jpg

She never said it was specifically a USF baseball game. As I said, I have seen numerous scrimmage games there by high school and juco teams.

And what's to say it wasn't the USF guys scrimmaging. I know the softball team has a scrimmage tomorrow evening and Sunday afternoon.

Not sure why we're still hashing this around. It's already been answered:

There was a birthday party being held at the baseball field (yes anyone can rent the space) and that was the biggest game on TV at the time. I was there...we are all USF fans it was just what was on at the time. This was not a USF sanctioned event for those of you blaming USF athletics.

And I'm betting, and if you do know her you can ask, that she made a mistake with the Tweet and meant to say students are curious why the UF football game is currently playing at the baseball stadium.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

USF athletics has updated their cover photo on Facebook and changed it to an aerial view of RJS from the FSU game. Total embarrassment, those were all FSU fans. Really shows this university is asleep at the wheel. Why would you be promoting a picture of a home game where there were more fans from the other team?

You know what is red? The seats at RJS. The stadium was not that many FSU fans.

The real thing to complain about is that we lost to FSU.